• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

Has anyone heard if McPro Roc3s will be available again this year? I know that Paul still bags them. I hope they come out at some point.

I would've thought that too, but how long did Sawtelle stick around last year? Wasn't he supposed to be Paul's touring partner last year? I imagine he would've lasted a little longer with some disc funds in the bank.
I was under the assumption that Kyle was just Paul's buddy that was touring with him, filming video blog stuff and just playing whatever events came up along the way.

I don't think he was a 'serious touring pro.' But I could totally be wrong on that one.

Really glad I signed up for the alert to tell me they were back in stock. Oh wait. They never let me know.

Yeah the restock notifications are not instant. They're on a cron schedule, so there could be some delay, and then it could be delayed further, based on how frequently your email clients checks for new mail. A super easy way to get an alert is to sign up for notifications when the Factory Store posts on facebook/twitter/google plus.

Yeah the restock notifications are not instant. They're on a cron schedule, so there could be some delay, and then it could be delayed further, based on how frequently your email clients checks for new mail. A super easy way to get an alert is to sign up for notifications when the Factory Store posts on facebook/twitter/google plus.

This is the secret, that isn't really a secret at all. :thmbup:

I cant even get the factory store page to load...let alone try to buy one :(.

Must be a McFrenzy up in there!

Same here. Got to the page, tried to add one to the basket, and it all went in the crapper. It's not that hard, just trying to buy plastic..... jeez.

I was able to get in, add discs, and get to PayPal. On the return to the site after paying, I got an error message saying the order wasn't able to be placed. I tried again. Right after completing that attempt and getting the same error message, I get an email from PayPal saying I'd made a payment with the second attempt's email coming about five minutes after that.

I either have 16 McPros (instead of 8) coming or none, but the money's been taken out of my account either way. I can't even get onto the site to send a message about it. :doh:

My brother was telling me he predicts disc golf discs will double in price in the next few years and I disagreed with him. But this is a prime example of why he could be right. When u have the demand but not the supply the price is used as a balance. I get on discgolfunited and innova factory store literally twice a day and I had absolutely no chance in hell of getting a 2015 McPro Aviar.

Its more about how the products are released that creates an false demand. If a player could just go to their local favorite retailer and pick up some of these "releases" vs being bottlenecked into a certain avenue to purchase I imagine the supply would easily meet the demand.

Innova needs to stop being a retailer, IMO.

I am an Innova dealer and I don't know if I can even get/order one thru the dealer channel...yet.

Guess I can call and find out just how hard it is to grab one right now.

I am not even going to throw it, I just want to get one of them and one of Sextons Firebirds to support them and their touring.

Last edited:
I was able to get in, add discs, and get to PayPal. On the return to the site after paying, I got an error message saying the order wasn't able to be placed. I tried again. Right after completing that attempt and getting the same error message, I get an email from PayPal saying I'd made a payment with the second attempt's email coming about five minutes after that.

I either have 16 McPros (instead of 8) coming or none, but the money's been taken out of my account either way. I can't even get onto the site to send a message about it. :doh:

Same thing happened to me. But it did show up in my ProShop Account. Were you logged in when you did it? It only registered one order. I haven't gotten confirmation of it from them, yet. But it's in my account, so I assume I'm good.

Its more about how the products are released that creates an false demand. If a player could just go to their local favorite retailer and pick up some of these "releases" vs being bottlenecked into a certain avenue to purchase I imagine the supply would easily meet the demand.

Innova needs to stop being a retailer, IMO.

Retailers are able to order certain discs on the Proshop (including tour series) at a discounted price and stock them in their shops. Most either don't care or don't know you can do that I would imagine.

Same thing happened to me. But it did show up in my ProShop Account. Were you logged in when you did it? It only registered one order. I haven't gotten confirmation of it from them, yet. But it's in my account, so I assume I'm good.

Both showed up last night as "Processing", but I haven't been able to get to the site today to see if that's changed.

It sucks that so many folks had issues with the site. I am not certain that is Innova's fault, beyond selecting an online cart system or web hosting that can't handle the traffic. I hope they get the issues sorted out and treat customers fairly if they encountered technology glitches. Anyway, on the topic of the actual disc:

I was looking at pics of the new disc that people posted on Facebook, and noticed the bottom tooling was different from the older runs I have around the house. On all the pre-3x I have, the bottom tooling says "Innova Champion Discs, Inc." on one side and "www.innovadiscs.com" on the other. The new mold says "Made in USA" instead of "Innova Champion Discs, Inc." Also, my older runs have a 2-ring mold pattern in the bottom center of the disc, and the new one has a single ring. I sincerely hope the shape and feel is indistinguishable from the older runs.

the first releases were rancho tooled. i doubt it will change the flight or feel since mcbeth is using the new molds. i doubt he would use them if they were any different

I just checked all of mine, and you are correct. My first runs are also a lot firmer than all the rest. Well, I have only thrown non-first run with regularity. I can't wait to try one of these new ones!

Co-sign on a smaller scale, either have 0, 2 or 4 coming.

Everything was going fine until after I paid with Paypal, then error messages and now can't even get to the Factory Store to check my account. Paypal shows me paying for the 2 discs I ordered, but no confirmation from Innova. Tried to get back in last night and no luck, same thing this morning and just now. :(

Co-sign on a smaller scale, either have 0, 2 or 4 coming.
I had the same issues. Wasn't sure if I was getting 5 or 10.

I called the factory store and they said that they were cancelling any orders that looked like duplicates. Luckily they were able to fill both of mine and I should have 10 headed this way.

To provide an update, I got a refund for the second attempt (the one where I remembered I had and tried to use some points :doh:), but I'm still not able to get into the site to look at my account. Best guess at the moment is I have 8 coming my way. Glad to have gotten some. I can't wait to get a closer look at the stamp in person!

Latest posts