• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mvp Amp

From the description they will be stable to OS for lower power and straight for higher power. I haven't gotten one yet to see for myself. At my power I'm guessing I won't see too much difference between it and my slightly worn N Volt.

I think they will be the most stable of the Amps, plasma - neutron - proton. We'll see

From the description they will be stable to OS for lower power and straight for higher power. I haven't gotten one yet to see for myself. At my power I'm guessing I won't see too much difference between it and my slightly worn N Volt.

I think they will be the most stable of the Amps, plasma - neutron - proton. We'll see

I already carry a Plasma, and that thing doesn't have any turn, just like my Neutron. I also have a slightly worn Volt, but I think the Proton Amp will have a touch more fade for me.

Did some quick field work with my proton and plasma amp.
Plasma is about 3 month old with very light use.

Proton is more stable, but still has turn when thrown hard enough. Should season up to behave like the plasma eventually. PS its a blue sparkle.

I will try to record a one disc round with it eventually, but a rain system is pushing through and it may be a week or so before I can get to it.

Did some quick field work with my proton and plasma amp.
Plasma is about 3 month old with very light use.

Proton is more stable, but still has turn when thrown hard enough. Should season up to behave like the plasma eventually. PS its a blue sparkle.

I will try to record a one disc round with it eventually, but a rain system is pushing through and it may be a week or so before I can get to it.

Your video isn't working :( I was really hoping to watch it.

ahh figured it out not, it has been a while since I last posted a video.

got it working now....I hope lol

How far them things going?

The first throws (flat) were between 360-400ft. Hard to say bc I was backed off the turf about 20 or so yards.

The second throws (slight hyzers) were 350-370ft range. Plasma was the longest and it was about 10ft past the turf.

The last throws(hyzers) were about 330ish def under 350ft. I normally get about 350ft of controlled distance with volts, amps and shocks. I can on occasions break 400ft with waves, and inertias, but I mostly like throwing low straight lines.

Trade my stable amp for an understable amp

I bought an amp off the marketplace that must be a first run based on how overstable it flies for my noodle arm that maxes at about 300 max distance.

I'm looking to trade for an understable amp 7/10 or higher

It is neutron 169grams lavender color with no ink 8.5 out of 10

Latest posts