• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have not looked at MVP for a while, but I am considering making a MVP fun bag.

What is the MVP Firebird? The resistor sounds more like a Banshee. What are people using for utility OS?

So I have not looked at MVP for a while, but I am considering making a MVP fun bag.

What is the MVP Firebird? The resistor sounds more like a Banshee. What are people using for utility OS?

Fireball or Motion.

Motions are almost FAF FB OS
Fireballs are still mean OS but throwable

I prefer the Fireball

Resistor is pretty OS (very OS I think) and powers down very well for mid duties. If you prefer a higher speed the Motion is its big brother.

sorry been working all day :p bunch of forum slackers around here all just come to eat the bread no bakers in this bitch.

preorder thread is up in the VIP lounge though for all the new $#!t.

View attachment 55588

The Axiom triple-foil Black Widow stamp strikes again! This year we've spooked the Neutron Envy putter with a special swirl gray core and black GYRO™ rim color combo. This Limited Edition of 1,000 is precision stamped with three foils on each disc - red, black, and white foils depict a black widow on an Axiom logo spiderweb. This is the exact same stamp and color configuration seen in 2014's Halloween Crave. As one of our most highly praised models, this Envy will appeal to collectors and throwers alike. All Limited Edition Halloween Envy were produced at heavy to maximum weight. (only 20 available)

View attachment 55589

Available in non-event wholesale for the first time, the 2015 Circuit Player's Pack Discs, in stores October 16th. With the 2015 MVP Circuit season now closed, we're pleased to offer the three models featured in the Circuit Player's Pack to all wholesale customers. Four items will be available with the 2015 Circuit stamp:
Neutron Relay (16mm class neutral-stable),
Plasma Tangent
Electron Atom, and Electron Soft Atom.
All Circuit stamped discs are 170g+

View attachment 55590

Proton Plastic craziness:

Introducing the Proton Photon, in stores October 16th.

Debuting at the top of our "nerdiest names" list is the Proton Photon, but this model is no joke. Our 21.5mm Distance Driver class hit the scene at fever pitch for demand of high speed GYRO™ distance drivers, and for powerful throwers, the Photon hits a highly usable sweet spot of stability. With enough power or mitigating wind, the Photon can exhibit a nice flight-extending shallow turnover. Typically the Photon is used for high power straight shots with an ending fade.

We've produced the Proton version of this highly regarded driver with a small amount of dome, which should yield longer lines and add a bit of extra stability vs. its flat Neutron counterpart at comparable weights. This production of Proton is particularly glassy, and this will be the largest Proton rim seen yet, for even more optical sweetness.

The Amp driver is a companion to our original overmold driver, the Volt, and has been available in Neutron for nearly three years, and Plasma since early this year. This model has been often requested in Proton over the years and we're pleased to bring the Proton Amp into regular production. The Proton Amp will be straight to understable for advanced throwers, and fairly stable to overstable, performing like a Volt, for average to beginner throwers. The Proton Amp is molded to a similar form as its Neutron counterpart, with a low profile for confident grip and excellent penetration in most winds. Proton Amp is available in weights 170g - 175g only.

The Virus is Axiom's most understable distance driver, and we're pleased to offer it now in Proton plastic. The Proton Virus is molded with a classic Proton firmness in a full weight range that serves new and seasoned players. With superb line-holding stability that allows gentle flips and turnovers, the Virus is useful in a much wider range of weights and skill levels than many players would expect, based on the reputation of less reliable single-plastic understable distance drivers. The GYRO™ difference really shines in the Virus, and players will be able to open up new lines with its controlled turn.

sorry been working all day :p bunch of forum slackers around here all just come to eat the bread no bakers in this bitch.

preorder thread is up in the VIP lounge though for all the new $#!t.
Every time someone else tries to bake some bread you tell them they're doing it wrong :rolleyes:

Well if the Proton Photon is the stiff version I might be interested, but otherwise this release is kinda blah. Will eventually pick up a backup tangent and relay, hopefully the tangents will be available in a color other than dull orange and dark blue...:gross:

Last edited:
My bag is pretty set now other than one spot. I'm a little disappointed there aren't more discs in Eclipse now that the days are shorter again, as the Volt is the only disc they make in Eclipse that I throw. But I know I'm not the only thrower out there they're trying to cater to, and this isn't the only release I've skipped this year.

Lol. If you dont care about proton photons or the relay as a MVP fan you're weird.

And Asc... Stfu' only real baker in this bitch is Zam.

You all should be throwing the virus too. Sleeper mold.

Awesome to see the Amp released in Proton. And the Relay in general release, but not in lighter weights, which I'd love to try. More glassy Proton sounds beautiful. Will it be available in 150's?

Proton Amp is available in weights 170g - 175g.

Photons are 175g - 155g. Neutron stock relays will be same weight ranges just circuits are heavy.

I have a couple Neutron MVP discs someone gave to me and they don't have the weights marked. Is this a common MVP thing.. Are they sticker marked weights or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts