• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP OHM - The Comprehensive Thread

AaronAbn

May be jumping the gun a bit but following naming conventions and MVP release patterns, I expect the MVP OHM to be released in the next couple months.

MVP Ohm- stable/over stable long fairway driver. 0-hss

Volt- measure of potential- straight driver, most efficient use of potential.
Amp- measure of current flow- understable driver flows easily with hs turn and ls fade.
Ohm- measure of resistance- mildly overstable driver, resistant to hs turn/ wind.

Predictive analysis or too much Thanksgiving turkey, you make the call.

In any event, thank you MVP. Loving the lineup so far!

:thmbup: just a friendly gift for a speculation thread :D

ohmno.gif

I actually thought the Ohm would be released before the Amp, in terms of naming conventions, not the discs charecteristics themselves. If they decide sometime in 2013 to get into the distance driver market, what would they name that? The Watt? Or would they decide to go with some other scientific line of names?

My guess is they would go in a new direction for naming drivers. I say start hitting up the periodic table, lol. Who doesn't want an MVP Argon or Boron? That leaves them open to their own lightweight Helium technology.

For a set of drivers, curl div grad flux flex come to mind from vector calculus for a range from over stable to understable

Last edited:
... and that's how you de-rail a thread that was already de-railed from the outset... :)

Latest posts