• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP OHM - The Comprehensive Thread

Done deal.

This will be a shallow putter. Remember MVP measures their putter not by wing width like other companies but by height.

Got to throw this a few times yesterday.
I think I'm in love... it's a very neutral putter with lots of glide.

I threw it a few times at a practice basket, then threw it on a 290' hole. I came up about 10' short but wide right, both of those were my fault and not the disc. I released late and that's why it ended up right, not because the disc turned. The disc was very straight, even at the longer distances. I know I could easily have gotten more distance because I only threw it at 70%ish power

This really seemed like my newest Comet-of-Putters title winner. I'm definitely gonna get a stack of these and thrash them more.

I know this is an early verdict, but this disc sure looks like a winner! If you love the Proxy, definitely check out the Ohm

This really seemed like my newest Comet-of-Putters title winner. I'm definitely gonna get a stack of these and thrash them more.

I am sure everyone can guess what my first question is, how firm is this run of Neutron?

:D

You sure made it sound tasty.

Yes and tell me more about how it's like a proxy but doesn't feel as wide..

How is the Ohm for anhyzers?

Very interested in its speed.
How does it fly at low speeds compared to proxy/envy and ion? I like really slow putters, so really hoping it holds its flight well. Proxy/envy are great when mashed but don't hold their lines great at low speeds imo.

Very interested in its speed.
How does it fly at low speeds compared to proxy/envy and ion? I like really slow putters, so really hoping it holds its flight well. Proxy/envy are great when mashed but don't hold their lines great at low speeds imo.

Same. If it flies like an Anode but feels like a Proxy it'll be a winner.
MVP's neutral/stable putter game is always tip top, so I'll likely pick one up just to see.

It is a small diameter with the lowest speed rating so far at 2, so I'm guessing it could be a real nice putter.

Got to throw this a few times yesterday.
I think I'm in love... it's a very neutral putter with lots of glide.

But is it a square inner rim or rounded?!? :D I gotta know!!!!!

My Envy's want you to say round.. I'm not going to become ThrowaOhm

If you look at the diagram on the MVP site, is most definitely square finger friendly....;)

Thanks, I'm not sure if that's the answer I wanted or not haha. :) Definitely makes it more appealing. Could create the same problems the Atom did.

I should check the website again obviously I suffer from "male pattern blindness"

Basically, they overmolded a Pilot, gave it the feel of the Proxy, and designed it to go 30ft further than both.

I've never seen a putter go further than proxy/envy. Except maybe the Jokeri. But 30 ft further than the Proxy is impressive

Latest posts