• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

I often get a touch of OAT if I'm trying out a new mid or putter. It takes some reps to feel the nuances of how my hand needs to come into contact with the underside of the disc before they are coming out 100% clean. Every different disc feels differently and ultimately require micro adjustments in grip to get consistent releases.

A Fuse and Vector have pretty similar flights, if you FH the Vector and BH the Fuse. :\

The Vector is fast becoming my go to mid right now. It seems to get better with every tree I hit (imagine that) and is breaking in real nice!
The Axis has replaced (I know there's a thread for them too, sue me) the Mako, Coyote, and almost the Buzzz (GASP!!!)

anybody lose any of their bead yet? or is it as big as always? << (thats what she said)

Nope. After using the same Vector for a few months I have a small scuff on the overmold from a time I drove it into a concrete wall but that's about it. Only difference in flight is it's starting to flip up a tiny bit from a hyzer release and fade a bit later, but it still flies like a Vector. Assuming I don't lose it, it'll be interesting seeing how this one flies next summer.

Nope. After using the same Vector for a few months I have a small scuff on the overmold from a time I drove it into a concrete wall but that's about it. Only difference in flight is it's starting to flip up a tiny bit from a hyzer release and fade a bit later, but it still flies like a Vector. Assuming I don't lose it, it'll be interesting seeing how this one flies next summer.

yea agreed, ive been using the same one for a good 6+ months and cosmetically you could almost call it a 9/10

I haven't noticed any loss on the bead, but I've cranked mine into a few trees and played some rather rocky, wooded courses and it has lost some of it's overstability...it's actually my favorite mid right now...nice and straight, workable on lines, and fades out predictably.

I haven't noticed any loss on the bead, but I've cranked mine into a few trees and played some rather rocky, wooded courses and it has lost some of it's overstability...it's actually my favorite mid right now...nice and straight, workable on lines, and fades out predictably.

How does it hold up into a good headwind?

How does it hold up into a good headwind?

My beat Vector still works good in headwind...It flips slow and is very controllable. It a stiff headwind out in the open I'll switch up to a fresh Vector. For reference, my beat Vector can take a lot more wind than my Axis.

My worn Vector still handles headwinds like a champ. Worst I've seen it do is flip up from hyzer a few degrees and approach flat, then faded hard when it should of. I have a feeling people will be getting pretty attached to their beat Vectors either way, they seem to season slow and predictably which is good.

Latest posts