• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Hybrid Barstamp Z Zones

there is too much out right now that's tempting me. I thought I was set on a gstar rhyno, than I saw the platinum evo wizard. now the hybrid zone is out and that looks awesome and so does the challenger!

I picked up one of the Ti challengers while at Bowling green ams over the weekend. The thing flies dead nutz straight.

So a zone in the plastic that the Z Hornet came out in. Softer opaque elite Z.

i like that hornet plastic. the drone is too stiff and feels like a brick in the hand. the hornet makes me believe it will glide out and still have plenty of fade. which it does and i bag a hornet.

wouldnt mind feelin up one of these zones

These look sweet, I have a stack of zones, I love the disc. I might have to snag up one of these and try it out.

i like that hornet plastic. the drone is too stiff and feels like a brick in the hand. the hornet makes me believe it will glide out and still have plenty of fade. which it does and i bag a hornet.

wouldnt mind feelin up one of these zones

lot of people did like that plastic. I was on the fence about it. It wasn't what I was looking for in Z and I think their esp flx is their best plastic so I didn't think it was all that great. I didn't care more for the hornet mold it wasn't really much to do about the plastic. This picture just reminded me of that blend. I think it could be pretty well received in the zone mold. Little softer than ESP but still grippy.

Thats what i was thinking. I think id rather have esp flx, wish theyd make those

You probably already know this, but you can find some cryztal z flx zones out there. I highly recommend these discs, super durable and they feel oh so nice in your hand. I find them to have a bit less fade than the z plastic.

ooo those are tasty ... i just LOVE my esp's so much i dont think i could even imagine another zone blend kicking them out

ordered a green one.. It looks more like the Big Z plastic blend than the Hornet Z. I mean, if they made a Big Z Zone... what would they use for the Big Stamp? Hence the Discraft bar stamp.

ordered a green one.. It looks more like the Big Z plastic blend than the Hornet Z. I mean, if they made a Big Z Zone... what would they use for the Big Stamp? Hence the Discraft bar stamp.

You order if off ebay, or did you find it somewhere else?

You probably already know this, but you can find some cryztal z flx zones out there. I highly recommend these discs, super durable and they feel oh so nice in your hand. I find them to have a bit less fade than the z plastic.

Yeah, i like those a lot.

Latest posts