• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] New Hybrid Barstamp Z Zones

Yes... exactly... i'm not sure why more zone throwers don't carry D Zones. I use it more than i do my premo's.
I tried to get into the D Zone, but it never really flew like I wanted. Plus it was a pop top yellow one that always felt weird in my hand. Maybe I'll pull it back out, put the FLX away, and play around with it some more.

Yes... exactly... i'm not sure why more zone throwers don't carry D Zones. I use it more than i do my premo's.

My last D Zone held its initial overstability (it was almost as beefy as my ESP) longer than my Glo Z by a lot. If you can get the concave ones that feel like Soft X plastic, they're amazing.

Personally I like my Zones to be total meathooks and utilize other discs for the spot that a flippier Zone would be used for. Not at all to say that it's wrong to do that, but I just like to use different discs for their intended roles, and for a Zone, that role is to be the beefiest short range disc in my bag.

Personally I like my Zones to be total meathooks and utilize other discs for the spot that a flippier Zone would be used for. Not at all to say that it's wrong to do that, but I just like to use different discs for their intended roles, and for a Zone, that role is to be the beefiest short range disc in my bag.
I agree with this too. I've been throwing a Harp along side my Zone, which I like, but there's nothing like the feel and flight of a Zone.