• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Ohio Courses

Didn't want to start a new thread, and am too lazy to look up video and provide link, but just wanted to share something cool with other central ohioans. Just a minute ago the new young weatherman on local ABC 6 news said that it was going to be a beautiful evening to go out and "maybe play some disc golf":thmbup:

Any news on the new course in Perrysburg?

Baskets went in Monday the 17th. The put 'next tee' arrows on the baskets today, looks like they'll be some sort of inlaid plaque in the teepads for hole signage. Those are yet to be installed. The course is listed here.

New 18 holer is coming to Pataskala, and a little bird told me they are putting in Arroyo Vortex baskets. Woot!

just added Lakeview DGC

talked to the designers at Hole 8 Disc Golf Shop and received permission to add it to this site. it's great to have a new course in the area. this course is brand new and has possible future plans on extending another 9 holes into the woods.

thx to the awesomely hard working dg clubs in our area!

this course is now RIP on dgcr. what happened? i see in the course details that it was vandalized. was it shut down?

Thomas Worthington course

Thomas worthington high school is planning a course, and according to the owner of discgolfmart they already bought the baskets. Gravel tees, and probably a beginner course with a few longer holes, but it will be nice to have another option inside 270.

Hey this may be a good place to put this. Hudson springs was supposed to get some nice slightly used baskets from the juvenial detention center that was shut down. However litterally days before we were going to have the baskets pulled the ones in good condition were stolen. Obviously not scrapers because the two messed up baskets were not taken. If you have ANY info please let me know it was an uphill battle for our local club for about a year with the city to obtain these baskets and whoever took them is completely in the wrong.

I hear there is a new course being installed in Galion, Ohio. Reservoir Ridge I think I was told. Can anybody confirm this?

Dunham Woods is in the ground and open for play in Cincinnati

Played a couple rounds there today. Nice, open course with a fair amount of golf-style elevation. Nothing ground breaking but a fun spring or fall course when the sun isn't too bad.

I hear there is a new course being installed in Galion, Ohio. Reservoir Ridge I think I was told. Can anybody confirm this?

'Tis true. Not sure of the name but it's at the large reservoir just south of town. 27 holes with DGA Mach X pins. Alternate tees on about half the holes. They're having a grand opening tourney the Sunday after the upcoming Pickerington event. I think most of the info is on the Facebook.

Yes it is true about the course in galion ohio i am one of the people to design and install the course 24 holes par 74 13 long tees brand new machX baskets grass tee pads for this year concrete will go in next year i am running the grand opening tournament next sunday june 15th first round tee off is at 930

Finally got a chance to check out Reservoir Ridge. It was fun and has a lot of potential. I look forward to playing it again after some of the kinks have been worked out.