• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P-Line MD3's will return. Possibly even the Driver Pro ones one day but no promises on those. We have a lot of production orders in place at the moment and they just need to be added into the mix when there is time. 2 months tops we should be back on track with just about everything.

You can't play with my emotions like this. Ha ha.

P-Line MD3s are one of my favorite discs to throw and I have been reluctant to throw them lately as I don't want to lose them as I thought they were going OOP. Glad to hear I can continue to run chains with them. Thanks for the great info!!!

Does anyone know if the latest swirly P2s are fairly soft/gummy or more stiff? I LOVE the softer ones and would like to get more. Also, for some reason, the stiffer ones are more understable when used as a driver...anyone else notice this?

Discmania Support Reply

Does anyone know if the latest swirly P2s are fairly soft/gummy or more stiff? I LOVE the softer ones and would like to get more. Also, for some reason, the stiffer ones are more understable when used as a driver...anyone else notice this?

The latest run is fairly stiff I suppose. I still would imagine that they are more understable than the other ones for sure, including the stock S-Line ones. It's been a while since the gummier ones have been around here anyway.

You can't play with my emotions like this. Ha ha.

P-Line MD3s are one of my favorite discs to throw and I have been reluctant to throw them lately as I don't want to lose them as I thought they were going OOP. Glad to hear I can continue to run chains with them. Thanks for the great info!!!

Admittedly, they have been gone longer than we would like. We ended up with the driver pro ones instead which was a nice surprise but the stiff P-Lines will return. We missed the window on production on those but they have been put back in the mix and for sure will be run again. Just a matter of time.

I am hoping that when you release new runs that you would provide ORANGE discs in many different weights. For example the S-Line CD3 stock release didn't have orange ones at all. Take this into consideration when publishing new releases and new runs. We color faithful noobs would musch appriciate :D

I have an X-Out gremlin that I received in a mystery box that is stamped as D-Line, but on the underside in pen it says S-Line, yet it doesn't feel like either. It also has Ontario as the factory it was made in, and it has patent numbers. I was wondering if you could tell why it might have been an X-Out or if there is anything special about the disc. Hopefully, the image works.
AF1QipP9A1WMcUegpr47FEaDYv4xNEtvGDuH7MBsj9vf

How are the new runs of pds flying?(s and c-line)

Also, are the rumors of new runs of metal flake and glow pds true and if so, when can we expect them? How do they fly?

I am hoping that when you release new runs that you would provide ORANGE discs in many different weights. For example the S-Line CD3 stock release didn't have orange ones at all. Take this into consideration when publishing new releases and new runs. We color faithful noobs would musch appriciate :D

Did too. Have some on the shelf for sale right meow.

Is the p1x similar to the p2 as far as stability and dome, but just with a bead?

Discmania Support Reply

I have an X-Out gremlin that I received in a mystery box that is stamped as D-Line, but on the underside in pen it says S-Line, yet it doesn't feel like either. It also has Ontario as the factory it was made in, and it has patent numbers. I was wondering if you could tell why it might have been an X-Out or if there is anything special about the disc. Hopefully, the image works.
AF1QipP9A1WMcUegpr47FEaDYv4xNEtvGDuH7MBsj9vf

These are S-Line but just mis-stamped initially. The GM in general was produced in a blend between C and S-Line, closer to C-Line typically, but was always labeled as S-Line. There is nothing crazy special about it other than the fact that people don't really throw them much even though they are a pretty neat mold. As far as collector value goes if that's what you mean, probably not.

I hope this means stock run S-Lines.

Only time will tell!

How are the new runs of pds flying?(s and c-line)

Also, are the rumors of new runs of metal flake and glow pds true and if so, when can we expect them? How do they fly?

The new runs of PD's are pretty overstable for the most part and relatively flat. The rumors are indeed true about the Metal Flake PD though and these are a touch less stable and have a little more dome. Tentatively 3rd run qualities if that helps narrow it down. Maybe not 3rd run collectability yet but they fly amazing and have awesome glide and a very responsive flight. Definitely no meat hook by any means.

:)

Discmania Support Reply

Two questions:

1) Any chance of seeing swirly or regular S-line MD3s anytime this year?

2) Any time frame on the retooled FD2?

Great questions! There are very good chances of that happening for sure! Time frame for the new FD2 will definitely be sooner than the MD3 but you should find both dreams to come true.

Where? Came here to request a hard P-Line P3x but D-line is also of interest.

D-Line P3x's are a thing and a very good thing at that. Stay tuned and you will find your answer very soon. Great addition for windy putts if your P2 has some struggles out there.

Curious if the metal flake PDs come in any weights under 175g?

The Metal Flake PD's don't come in lighter weights for this batch unfortunately

D Line P3x. Nice Job DiscMania!

Thanks for the praise! We are very excited to see what people think of these and know that everyone needs to give them a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts