• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

haha played 8 in the Pensacola area. New course in Milton was pretty sweet. NLA Gator was great as was the Blue Angels complex. Reviews forthcoming ;)

Nice. I've pretty much knocked out most of Florida except the panhandle lol (the furthest west that we made it was Tallahassee). Florida has several "destination" worthy courses now and places like Lake County should be on every DG'ers radar.

Nice. I've pretty much knocked out most of Florida except the panhandle lol (the furthest west that we made it was Tallahassee). Florida has several "destination" worthy courses now and places like Lake County should be on every DG'ers radar.
I guess you're not a panhandler. :p

No, lol. But I hope to become one!

I very much enjoyed my couple of days in the panhandle. Weather was great in late November with highs around 65 - 70 degrees. I camped at a great site in Fort Pickens CG, 2 nights in the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Watched the sunset from the beach over the gulf both nights while someone played a trumpet tune in the campground. Oh and the discgolf was pretty fun as well :)

Since this won't be changing anytime soon...
Notable additions since last post: Gulf Coast, central MS and central AL, Nashville, and Bowling Green.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311-232151.jpg
    Screenshot_20230311-232151.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 158
Since this won't be changing anytime soon...
Notable additions since last post: Gulf Coast, central MS and central AL, Nashville, and Bowling Green.

attachment.php

You need to get some more WI on that map, just like I need to get some more MI on mine.

Once your legs grow back of course. 😉

Shrug....can't seem to figure out how to do this. :eek:

I got you buddy....

Ru4por's map...
attachment.php

Here's mine... I keep creeping further out. Picked up more of Michigan last summer/fall and even a couple more up in Gaylord, MI right after the holidays. I should be bagging some more Florida and possibly some California this year.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ru4por course map.jpg
    ru4por course map.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Crook course map.jpg
    Crook course map.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 113
Filled in the map a bit after a month-long trip to Colorado, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Have you played Caliber in ID?

How many states have you played now?

Have you played Caliber in ID?

Yes, Caliber was fantastic. I would love to play there again after they finish installing the second course on site

We were able to play a few holes that had been roughed in on the new course and it looks great.

How many states have you played now?

Up to 46 states, with Alaska and British Columbia scheduled this summer. :D

Still need Utah and Nevada in the lower 48. Which is a shame because I visited both of those places before I started playing disc golf regularly. :rolleyes:

I added a new region earlier this month. The Pacific Northwest. A mixture of morning bagging with a few destinations hits. Twenty courses played. My favorites are as follows, with my (preliminary score) in parenthesis. 1. Raptor's Knoll in BC (4.35), 2. Shelton Springs in WA (4.20), 3. SeaTac in WA (3.95), 4. Pier Park in OR (3.65). YMMV
attachment.php

Attachments

• course bagging.jpg
    course bagging.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 170
Yes, Caliber was fantastic. I would love to play there again after they finish installing the second course on site

We were able to play a few holes that had been roughed in on the new course and it looks great.

Up to 46 states, with Alaska and British Columbia scheduled this summer. :D

Still need Utah and Nevada in the lower 48. Which is a shame because I visited both of those places before I started playing disc golf regularly. :rolleyes:

Fly into Vegas, several courses there, then a short drive to St. George which is beautiful and has several to play also. Plus, the drive through the Virgin River gorge is pretty awesome!

I have the same pre-DG Blues, I would have HI,CA,OR,WA,MT,ND,SD,MN,WI,MI,IL,IA,OH,LA and AL if I had started bagging sooner ... oh well. :\