• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Lat64°

Yeah yours is a regular (current run?) striker.

these were the old runs with almost a puddle top to some of them.

striker_opto.jpg

mQxRc4ckYF4axmWgBQBkhOw.jpg

Gotta give a shout out to my buddy Eric Rainey for getting picked up by Lat. Already won U.S. Masters and the GBO in Grandmasters, look for him to make a run at Worlds this year too. His rating has only gone up since he turned 50 hoping I can say the same thing one day!

The 2 companies have created separate but in conjunction with each other. DD can choose to reward their players as they wish, and Lat64 the same. Denise is Emac's lady, yet he is DD and she is Lat64. And obviously if one company is manufacturing the discs, they allow both teams to throw any from all 3 lineups. Barsby is still signed on with Westside, and due to his contract only Westside is available to him.

Feldy still can get it done at a high level, but his domination days are over. Though he looks really good coming off foot surgery. Devan is the new hotness, though foot injury held him out for the early part of the season. He should come strong though. There are some solid players making up the teams though: Keep and eye out for Tyler Liebman from Lat64 and Patrick Blazeck from DD. Denise and Sam Socia could be the new names of the ladies from Lat64, and Paige Bjerkaas is a great young talent for DD, plus DD does have Liz Dories(Lopez) still, a very consistent player.

Team Lat64 is just starting. Give it time. I could go into the Euro players they have, but I doubt you would know them.

and for the record, I most defintely know the Snowflake Strikers and the Puddle top GLs. And I have a stripper on my wall. I miss those runs greatly, the Saint Pro is a nice mold, but compared to what the old Strikers were it just isn't the same.

if he could have only thrown the strikers i did... LoPan and a few others around here hoard them though along with the stripper stamps which are flat as hell too.

team lat probably doesn't even know about them lol. or the skullboy rivers.

I don't know what you're talking about!!
...I wish the damned things were brighter...I'll walk past it on a fairway sometimes...
Oh, and my obligatory snowflake picture...
IMAG0178.jpg

and for the record, I most defintely know the Snowflake Strikers and the Puddle top GLs. And I have a stripper on my wall.
What color stamp? :D

I don't know what you're talking about!!
...I wish the damned things were brighter...I'll walk past it on a fairway sometimes...
Oh, and my obligatory snowflake picture...
IMAG0178.jpg

What color stamp? :D

It's yellow with a black stamp.

If you feel like yuou wanna get rid of one of those, just let me know. I had a brighter orange one that I unfortunately lost in water and an ice purple one that I still have. Don't know how common those colors were. I don't throw it anymore. I'm not risking my last snowflake

...commonality, I haven't seen any orange ones...was it the opaque orange opto? That plastic was realy nice. Purple Ice I have four of.

yay for the great purple and green strikers :| Never lost so many of 1 disc in my life (granted had a lot to do with how I played then too lol)

I am not writing off Borg just yet as many of you are eluding to. He may not dominate as in days past and by his own admission he will only be playing selectively this year, but as that foot gets better and those discs get seasoned Borg will be top 5 and looking to win on Sunday for a few more years.

Snowflake Strikers (or nipple topped because of the way the break point from the mold popped up) are the most awesome discs they ever made. Good thing I'm sitting on a stack of 20 of them and I haven't even beat the stability out of the first one. I also have a ton of those silver early run GoldLines and the new puddle top snowflake like green GL's are amazing (especially in the lighter weights because they are MORE overstable than the heavies)

As for Team Lat, glad that they picked up Jason Carr and Chandler Fry since both those guys are awesome discers and fantastic human beings.

As for Team Lat, glad that they picked up Jason Carr and Chandler Fry since both those guys are awesome discers and fantastic human beings.

I concur. I really hope that they are able to start playing outside the PNW region often to get more experience and see what they can do on the national stage. Both very good talents with tons of potential.

Last edited:

Latest posts