• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

i would say more like a firebird...never seen/thrown a Pd so im not sure on that ...but im throwing RHBH and they get a great skip left/forward when thrown lower ...

I finally saw one of your videos with the skip. It is quite strong.

So is Oct 6th the release date or the announcement of the release date? Sounded confusing in that video.

will be available for sale Oct 6th ...stores will get them a few days before ...Disc Golf Black Market will be selling them on or before the 6th also ...

Who else is doing preorders now? I can see Infinite is...but I really don't want to preorder through them.

Any chance infinite will get them first for the people that DID preorder?

i would say that Disc Golf Black Market would be the fastest way to get them unless Marshall Street , Disc Golf Center , Disc Nation is closer to you . I would Guess they would get them but not 100% sure of that

I guess I'll just wait for that 6 month old preorder to work itself out, then. I've been anxious to give this bad boy a run for a LONG time...

Who else is doing preorders now? I can see Infinite is...but I really don't want to preorder through them.

While I've never pre-ordered through them, I have bought many a disc from Infinite and never had anything to complain about(quite the contrary). Is there something I should know about pre-orders?

They had some issues specifically with Discraft preorders that I'm aware of earlier this year. It seems there was some confusion in DC manufacturing about Infinite wanting exact weights (like lower weights) in their preorder. Since the yield on the lower weights was really low, they didn't ship the preordered discs to Infinite until weeks after all the other shops got theirs. I think it was just an issue with DC preorders on a couple discs (the FR Buzzz OS was one that had problems). Hopefully the issue has been ironed out and won't affect preorders for other disc companies or future DC preorders.

OutlawDetails1.jpg

wonder how they got 417'

Im hoping its more os than the recent videos seem to show,otherwise i see no need to replace my wraiths/giants . If its nice and os like a destroyer/giant then it would find a spot. Otherwise,wraiths wont be coming out

I threw a green Halloween stamp one today. I'm throwing almost all forehands due to knee issues and normally forehand VIP Worlds. With the Worlds I can get them out just under 400ft with a small amount of turn and a strong fade. The Outlaw had a lot less turn but still went straight for a long way before fading off. I was getting the Outlaw out around 375ft, maybe 380. The parks in Vegas still have lush green grass so I wasn't getting the skip like I've seen on some of the videos. The Outlaw will definitely be kicking the World out of the bag once I break it in.

Im hoping its more os than the recent videos seem to show,otherwise i see no need to replace my wraiths/giants . If its nice and os like a destroyer/giant then it would find a spot. Otherwise,wraiths wont be coming out

What are you talking about. The only video ive seen it turn is when the guy clearly says he throws on a big anny.

What are you talking about. The only video ive seen it turn is when the guy clearly says he throws on a big anny.

Yeah Booter dont base it on me .. im 6'2" 210 , close to 76" wing span and can only get my farthest disc out to about 330 ft .. bad form/weight transfer along with beat up shoulders/elbows/back from doing roofing and construction my whole life ...i have to throw everything on a anny line to get my distance ...you guys could power these out there flat or hyzer line for a long way ...get some and try them ...just not white in your case ...wait for the reviews Legacy is going to put out from the videos they shot yesterday ...