• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

blueOTL-3f55328b31980f74124685149a8c02c7-300x300-100-crop.jpg

I want to see what the skulbuy version of the outlaw will look like :D

I could see how anti-gun liberals, feminists, etc.. wouldn't like the FR stamp.

Last edited:
Yeah and I could see how environmentalists will dislike it since its made of plastic.

Someone actually made a post about that a while back, cant make everyone happy.

these Outlaws fly just like beefy destroyers s/ds and domey champs, bought a nice stack of about 15 so far to replace them.

Heres a good video in case you guys arent on the FB page.

The flight of some of the outlaws rico was throwing seemed similar to my enforcer. I was hoping to get some destroyer/wraith like flight with a light one. We shall see, and regardless, it can replace my enforcer if its a total beefcake

The flight of some of the outlaws rico was throwing seemed similar to my enforcer. I was hoping to get some destroyer/wraith like flight with a light one. We shall see, and regardless, it can replace my enforcer if its a total beefcake

Do you want it to replace the enforcer? I like lucid more than any of plastic out there. I agree though. In the video, there was very little out of the box turn from those outlaws. I always thought I had a relatively big arm but I'm learning that I'm not even capable of throwing these big gun discs. Maybe the lighter weights will have a little wiggle in the middle.

The nice thing is they can start out as just headwind discs for those of us throwing 400' and as they beat in they will develop some turn and stay pretty much there. As long as you don't lose it you will have a long lifespan of use. I got a Champ FB from 5 years ago that still doesn't flip, it looks like crap but flies great.

lol .. i know i will never have the arm speed to throw these bad boys but damnit i cant wait to try one anyway ..

from videos and facebook posts i have seen, the stability differences between the colors are small, but noticeable.

More stable:
Blue, White

Less Stable:
Green, Purple

Not sure about the other colors...

I do know that Blue and White sold out faster than most of the other colors though :)

The Purple Outlaws look like they have the most high speed turn based solely on one throw at 4:12 in the Disc Golf Guy video.

This was true of the Bandit for sure. I had a purple one that I could not keep in the air without major hyzer. I gave it to a friend who flips every shot and even he saves it for downwind shots.

Actually, I looked about thirty minutes before they sold out, and white, pink, and black were the only ones left.

Actually, I looked about thirty minutes before they sold out, and white, pink, and black were the only ones left.

You're wrong, because they restocked them after release.

The first colors to sell out completely were white and blue, then they restocked them with more.. im not sure how many times they restocked, but they sold out first and made a post on facebook that they had been restocked.

:thmbup:

You're wrong, because they restocked them after release.

The first colors to sell out completely were white and blue, then they restocked them with more.. im not sure how many times they restocked, but they sold out first and made a post on facebook that they had been restocked.

:thmbup:

What place are you referring to?

Latest posts