• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

For the Night Owls and Early Risers...

Killer DriFit in the works. Available for the dreaded pre-order right now!

http://www.reptiliandiscgolf.com/product/pre-order-rdg-craft-drifits

DdIxPuS.jpg

:clap::clap:

I'm in for 2

:clap::clap:

Quick question about the armor flex plastic, will it take dye?

Yes. Quite well. In fact, any pink or blue Raptors or Pteros from RDG are hand dyed by our boys in STL. I've got one sitting in a bath right now.

This was the first Armor Flex Ptero I did a quick dye on;
s6yYOoQ.jpg

Edit: I kan't spel.

Last edited:
How are the Amber runs flying for you guys?

I apologize for the silence but we are getting ohhhh so close to Tyrant running. They may very well Be preparing the injector right now.

Reminded me of the possible stamp design posted way back of a ptero perched on a basket. The design ended up not being used, as it looked a little too much like a flasher in a trench coat. I'll see if I can find the drawing.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1462839774122.jpg
    FB_IMG_1462839774122.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reminded me of the possible stamp design posted way back of a ptero perched on a basket. The design ended up not being used, as it looked a little too much like a flasher in a trench coat. I'll see if I can find the drawing.

One of those good ideas that just didn't work out.

It's quite possible that Mike Inscho never saw that ptero stamp idea, and his is coincidentally similar.

I got my OG S Scale in. It is a sweet feeling plastic. I am looking forward to trying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSA: Amber plastic takes dye WICKED fast!

Tried to dye my Amber Raptor red so I could stencil the Velociraptor Paddock logo from Jurassic Park onto it. Well, about an hour in iDye Poly Red JIDI449 and this thing came out almost BLACK! In the sun, it looks great - a deep crimson - but, I don't think I'll be throwing this in dark woods anytime soon! :D After I get the stencil down, I'll get some sunlight pictures up. (if the sun comes back to Michigan this week, that is)

Are there anymore of those pink Evo Wizards from the latest Evo re-stock? I think I have a problem... Need.... Evo Wiz....

Latest posts