• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Thought Space Athletics

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
https://www.thoughtspaceathletics.com/#home-1-section
Thought Space Athletics is a company focused on elevating the mind and body through sport and design. We connect creativity, quality and concept to elevate your mind and game on and off the course.
https://www.pdga.com/technical-standards/equipment-certification/discs/mantra

Mantra:

Max Weight: 176.0gr
Diameter: 21.2cm
Height: 1.7cm
Rim Depth: 1.2cm
Rim Thickness: 2.0cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 17.1cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 5.7%
Rim Configuration: 32.00
Flexibility: 9.09kg

pic looks like a gstar type plastic but could be wrong... but damn man, this is your first disc and after seeing all the crappy colors of discs companies make and the hate those colors get on and off the course... and the first pic of your newly approved disc, is a **** brown turd of a color...SMFH lol

It looks like that shimmer star brown/copper… Is innova molding these? The hot stamp is also avoiding the center sprue which you do not have to do for Innova… Maybe it is a different company?

It looks like the same style stamp as Mint. Does MVP mold their discs? It so, I'd bet they would be the ones molding these.

MVP produces mint discs. Thought space athletics has done a bunch of stamps for MVP so I wouldn't be surprised.

It looks like that shimmer star brown/copper… Is innova molding these? The hot stamp is also avoiding the center sprue which you do not have to do for Innova… Maybe it is a different company?

I would guess Innova since the discs that Thought Space Athletics sells with hot stamps are from made at the Innova Factory itself, including the Discmania discs.

The owner of Thought Space is a friend of mine. He's been primarily a graphic design and apparel brand for the last 5-6 years. He's done stamp designs for a number of brands and players (he did at least one of the USDGC Roc stamps). He's also sponsored by and has worked a bunch with Infinite Discs. I don't know for sure, but if I were to guess, whoever molds for Infinite is who is molding this disc for Thought Space.

The owner of Thought Space is a friend of mine. He's been primarily a graphic design and apparel brand for the last 5-6 years. He's done stamp designs for a number of brands and players (he did at least one of the USDGC Roc stamps). He's also sponsored by and has worked a bunch with Infinite Discs. I don't know for sure, but if I were to guess, whoever molds for Infinite is who is molding this disc for Thought Space.

hes your friend ask and report back

Only time I ran into that was working with MVP on some custom stamping. Based on that observation and the stamp I think MVP is the correct guess here.

Why would we send in all the good color discs for approval? We'd rather get the good colors into the hands of the players:) Just wait for our Aura plastic release, we are sure you all will love it!

Latest posts