• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Versatile Fairway Pairings

I throw fresh Champ Teebirds for the stable duties and a GL River that does everything else, and since my game has progressed I find myself throwing Teebirds and Rivers off of the tee more than my distance drivers. I find I get almost the same distance and with a lot more accuracy.I love fairway drivers.

I throw fresh Champ Teebirds for the stable duties and a GL River that does everything else, and since my game has progressed I find myself throwing Teebirds and Rivers off of the tee more than my distance drivers. I find I get almost the same distance and with a lot more accuracy.I love fairway drivers.

Gotta love that River versatility.

I've had success with Eagle-X paired with TL, EL, Leopard, River, beat DX EX and even a Z XL. I've kind of stuck with Leos b/c they're everywhere and tend to be more understable out of the box compared to others. The EL works pretty well and if CE ELs were growing on trees I'd be set.

i like to go with a three piece set for most of my discs: stable, understable, overstable.

in thos case, it's gazelle, cheetah, whippet, respectively.

170 Pro Leopard & 175 Champ Leopard.

Also, 167 Z Pred & 173 ESP Pred. If you want to call those fairway drivers.

These 2 molds cover most of my fairway shots.