• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats this sexy orc lot worth?
http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q566/georgiatennessee/?action=view&current=IMG_1509.jpg
georgiatennessee

U failed to included
weight
condition
ink
plastic of each disc
type of disc what is the fourth orange one?
but i'll assume max weight new on the 3 orcs. u could probably get 60 for that lot only because the purple and blue are very nice the white retail.

Well there are a couple hundred of them on the proshop.

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/dx-fr-valkyrie.html

I have a stupid question that will no doubt bring forth stupid answers:

Is there a difference between First Run disc's and Prototype disc's?

I would assume the Prototype disc comes out first in smaller quantities. If it receives good reviews, then they push forward with a First Run and release.

Or am I just off the mark here?

U failed to included
weight
condition
ink
plastic of each disc
type of disc what is the fourth orange one?
but i'll assume max weight new on the 3 orcs. u could probably get 60 for that lot only because the purple and blue are very nice the white retail.

all that info is under the picture

The other Pearl / red stamp like this one i sold on ebay was used and went for 28.00 + shipping.
Retail made me laugh :thmbup:

The other Pearl / red stamp like this one i sold on ebay was used and went for 28.00 + shipping.
Retail made me laugh :thmbup:

so you are posting again without including the weights and conditions? Your info makes me laugh

once again all that info is below the photo...
My comment wasn't to offend you, i just assumed you were not a lover of orcs.

once again all that info is below the photo...
My comment wasn't to offend you, i just assumed you were not a lover of orcs.

np just saying that "prices here are going to be 30% lower than ebay

and just have all the info in the post.

most people will just ignore you if you don't have a complete post.

also others might not be able to get to picture sites at work so they won't see it.

just try to have all the info. no i love orcs just had trouble selling them for big numbers so i thought i would share my troubles. next time i'll ebay them!!!

You should be able to get ~$100 for the lot. The three pearlies 20-25 each and the last run special blend 30-35.

There is no way that lot will bring $100 on here i agree with El Nino Orcs are a tough move, pearlys are plentiful and low demand, but his are very nice btw.

There is no way that lot will bring $100 on here i agree with El Nino Orcs are a tough move, pearlys are plentiful and low demand, but his are very nice btw.

Agree to disagree. If you ever sell a mint flat pearly/opaque Orc that's a good color for less than $20 that's on you. The red buffalo stamp is an 06 special blend and will easily pull more than the other champs. I will agree older orcs are not as in demand right now so a lil slower to sell, especially on here.

As far as getting the most value just depends on the disc. Sometimes u will be better off on here and avoid eBay fees. Other times u will better off auctioning them on feebay. Pretty easy to figure out if u know the disc market. I never said he should sell them on here. :)

Thanks Cam. One more, I have a gold, 2006 world champion 4x grandmaster Rick Voakes wraith, signed by Rick. 175 grams and never thrown, still has the sticker on it..

I want that disc dmalexander. . .it is worth about 30-35. I collect the 2006 gold star world champ discs. . .

how about this 2005 z buzzz, 177g, 10/10, slight pearlv - buzzz tooled
$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jD2fBP%20IpsyoS!~~60_12.JPG

Champ Gator. No Ink. Slight dome. Pretty pearly. Probably around 170...I don't have a scale.
I'd probably grade it a 8/10. It's been thrown a few times but overall it's in great shape.

Untitled-1.jpg

You need to weight this to get a good estimate.

well i think most of us are kinda agreeing but i didn't know that tulsa orc was even part of the orc lot so my 60 and 35 for the 4th might get you close to 100.

i saw a pearly yellow MOST POPULAR thrower color go for 12 but used and inked. Those orcs are probably best to hold onto and sell one at a time on ebay. esp the tulsa...nobody likes mixed lots so break them up and spend more on shipping.

I like the purple wish innova made champ destroyers in that blue or purple champ i would buy 50!

I want that disc dmalexander. . .it is worth about 30-35. I collect the 2006 gold star world champ discs. . .

how about this 2005 z buzzz, 177g, 10/10, slight pearlv - buzzz tooled
$T2eC16hHJGkE9no8jD2fBP%20IpsyoS!~~60_12.JPG

about the cost of a black SS circle tooled wizard!!! :D ;)

they are usually moving here around 30. I do love them if they are yellow but hard to tell in that picture.

buzzzed tooled is what hurts it or it would be 45 without barstamp

more if barstamped

Nikon00002938.jpg

Mold: Wraith
Plastic: Black Metal Flake Champion
Weight: 175 not scaled
Ink: none
Condition 10/10

I'm going to put this in the what the story on this disc thread too because i'm not sure where these come from and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts