• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Check please:

10/10 2006 Ace Race Winner Z Meteor

29378A3C-3DF9-472E-B63A-6B4C616B3909_zpsnmdskviz.jpg

That's a nice disc.

Anyone idea what these are worth? Unthrown San Marino 2-ring Q-Mega 171g.

2mcf6l3.jpg

I have 3 of the putters, I have seen them at 30 bucks. The softer the better. That one looks new. Easy way to identify the better(more expensive) versions is "approved" is misspelled, like the disc you have.

I did just get 2 for 20, but it was a late night auction when no one was bidding, I was shocked when I won. That would never happen again, I have bid on a few since, they went at 30.

If it were to old pearly yellowish green, well those things bring stupid money.

Searched here on DGCR and didn't find anything with this stamp. I also did a google images search and didn't see any pics of this stamp after more than a dozen pages. Any ideas?

picture.php

Anything special about this one at all?

I just went threw a box of 40 gstar destroyers. All were marked g*ds.. This one was marked different, it is marked G S/DS. I think that's a G.

Any value or meaning? Is this a S/DS mold?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 37
The pen markings are just what the different employees at Innova use. People try to use them to denote different runs of discs but that is often untrustworthy as innova doesn't have any official rules on how the disc should be pen marked (especially destroyers which have so many different markings its crazy. I've seen s/ds, *d, *ds, sd, ds). If it is the stock G-Star stamp, its not worth more than stock g-star prices. Unless you can get some crazy hype train going on facebook and then who knows what you may get for it.

I just went threw a box of 40 gstar destroyers. All were marked g*ds.. This one was marked different, it is marked G S/DS. I think that's a G.

Any value or meaning? Is this a S/DS mold?

In case you guys didn't realize it already many innova employees are on this site and the Facebook groups and do stuff like this to mess with people.

I have 3 of the putters, I have seen them at 30 bucks. The softer the better. That one looks new. Easy way to identify the better(more expensive) versions is "approved" is misspelled, like the disc you have.

I did just get 2 for 20, but it was a late night auction when no one was bidding, I was shocked when I won. That would never happen again, I have bid on a few since, they went at 30.

If it were to old pearly yellowish green, well those things bring stupid money.

Thanks for the info sir!

The pen markings are just what the different employees at Innova use. People try to use them to denote different runs of discs but that is often untrustworthy as innova doesn't have any official rules on how the disc should be pen marked (especially destroyers which have so many different markings its crazy. I've seen s/ds, *d, *ds, sd, ds). If it is the stock G-Star stamp, its not worth more than stock g-star prices. Unless you can get some crazy hype train going on facebook and then who knows what you may get for it.

Yes it is the normal gstar stock stamp

Dove into my moms bag of discs from when she plays maybe 4 times a year and took out this putter because she hated throwing it. This is my new off the tee putter and love it.

It is a Diacraft Elite Z Challenger understamped with a 2003 Hall of Fame stamp on top.

Pearly 11x Teebird, light and inky

Pearly 11x KC Pro Teebird. 165g, normal rim wear, nothing major, but with the ink I would have to call it 6.5/10. Without ink it would be 7.5-8/10. It may be a little hard to tell from the pictures, but there is also a bunch of dark ink staining the back in addition to the player ink.

I think this is a tough one because the color and the pearl make it valuable, but the weight and ink obviously hurt. Thanks in advance to appraisers!

IMG_5002_zps68911f23.jpg

IMG_5008_zps35cdba24.jpg

Don't know if there's a market for this, but I was curious. Max weight, maybe 6.5/10 on the Sleepy. No ink.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 44
Looks like a standard Dx Orc - PFN but that doesn't mean anything. I have one just the same only beat up and couldn't sell it for $6 shipped. Maybe $10? Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

Looks like a standard Dx Orc - PFN but that doesn't mean anything. I have one just the same only beat up and couldn't sell it for $6 shipped. Maybe $10? Someone correct me if I'm missing something.

If you look closely on the bottom side of the disc it says *O, which means it is a Star Orc. In this case, these "nightshift" Orcs were some of the earliest blends of Star plastic, around 2005ish (?). I think they're worth something in the $30-$40 range, possibly more since this exact one is mint.

Yeah, definitely not a DX Orc. This was bought in '07-'08 from Mark at Disc Golf Values. I also bought the Night Shift Proto-Stamped Destroyers at the same time. To me, these seemed more rare.

Thanks though.

If you look closely on the bottom side of the disc it says *O, which means it is a Star Orc. In this case, these "nightshift" Orcs were some of the earliest blends of Star plastic, around 2005ish (?). I think they're worth something in the $30-$40 range, possibly more since this exact one is mint.

It's definitely nightshift. These have been going for 80-100 on FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts