• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unfortunate (for me since I'm sitting on a bunch of these) but they are not worth squat. If they were brand new unthrown you would be getting offers of like $20-$25 for both; used you are going to get 1/2 of that.

Also the X2 flew like a TeeBird and the XL was more like an Eagle; the ebay description has it backwards.

1995 am worlds roc

Has a slice in the top and one small rough spot on the bottom rim. Says 1995 am worlds in silver stamp then cohosted by edgewood electric and the city of Cincinnati park board. I cant get a picture to post. Just a rough estimate is cool.

I'm looking for pricing info on this guy. I know the obvious stuff; Aviar, brick stiff, San Marino molding, weighs 168, etc. I'm hoping to sell off my collection to get a high-end practice basket for myself and my kids.

Thanks for the help.

20140627_085211_zpsihctlpc5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20140627_085250_zpsxmonw71b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

small bead

bottom

Got a first run red skeeter 175g 8/10 no ink with rainbow stamp. How much do you think its worth? i'm gonna load a picture later in the evening

Old stamp Whippet ?

Are these old stamp Dx Whippets worth anything ?

It is 169G, new, never thrown, no ink, plastic feels slightly like KC Pro but is probably mostly Dx.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 13
Are the older Ions worth anything? With the textured flight plate, before they started stamping them? 173g, soft. 8+/10. It's not the one with the red outer molding.

The older Ions are pretty popular right now. It all depends on what the tooling says on the bottom.

If the tooling includes " Cam Reality" you've got yourself a 2nd run which are 40-50
If no "Cam Reality" it's a 3rd run 20-30

You have pictures?

Edit* the soft ones seem to be a little more sought after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts