• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The older Ions are pretty popular right now. It all depends on what the tooling says on the bottom.

If the tooling includes " Cam Reality" you've got yourself a 2nd run which are 40-50
If no "Cam Reality" it's a 3rd run 20-30

You have pictures?

Edit* the soft ones seem to be a little more sought after

Thanks! I'll get some pics up tonight.

Are these old stamp Dx Whippets worth anything ?

It is 169G, new, never thrown, no ink, plastic feels slightly like KC Pro but is probably mostly Dx.

I see these in stores still, I am guessing DX price, maybe a little bit more. 10 bucks possibly?

its actually an Elite-X Wasp .. they are out of production but not a huge market for them so value isnt crazy.. new i would think they may bring $15 or something along those lines but nothing crazy.. The signature i cant make out but usually they dont add much value when going to re-sell .. most get sigs just to hang them on their wall it doesnt really increase value .. even the Ken Climo sig discs dont really bring in $ ... its prob worth more to you then someone else so i would say keep it .. you can try for more info in this thread

How much would a DX Aviar Stiff Big Bead from 1994 go for? It's got the Flying Eye stamp in neon yellow, and the disc itself is black. It's never been thrown, and the only wear is from twenty years of storage. It says 173 on the back, but the scale puts it at 174. I can't add a picture until I get home in a couple of days.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404618936.420021.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1404618952.805840.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1404618966.861873.jpg
Got this the other day. I know it is oop, but that's about it. It flys like a firebird and is in 8.5/10. It has 171 written very small on the rim.

I think this is a shark (sharpied on the rim). Champ plastic with a 2002 tourney stamp, 7/10, ? Weight. CE?
Krx19Lll.jpg

Last edited:
I've got an 172g 8/10 Pre-Avery ESDS marked Destroyer. Any idea how much I should be looking to get for this?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 21
"Best Holes" USDGC Winthrop Hole 7 Roc

Plastic is champy-star like. 179g

Not as curious about the price as I am the year and origin.

Thanks.

photo_zpsf7b9cf08.jpg

How much would a DX Aviar Stiff Big Bead from 1994 go for? It's got the Flying Eye stamp in neon yellow, and the disc itself is black. It's never been thrown, and the only wear is from twenty years of storage. It says 173 on the back, but the scale puts it at 174. I can't add a picture until I get home in a couple of days.

Not tons of love these days for DX big beads but a mint flying eye stamp will get you at least $20 on the Facebook easy. If its a really sweet stamp maybe more depending on how much people like it.

That black TB is new limited run that is now available. But I'm still interested about those CAL PFN Star Leopards.

All leopards are CAL leopards and PFN on anything but destroyers is minimal value change.

stock price +$1-3 on your leopard and same for the teebird. Black star teebirds are cool but domey sucks for a thrower

8/10 Paul McBeth Champion Roc (from 2012 USDGC), Orange, 180g, rim ink
8/10 Protostar Champion Roc3, Pink, 180g, rim ink
10/10 2009 USDGC Star Roc signed by Nikko Locastro, Yellow, 180g, no ink

Sorry, no pictures :(

Europen open 2006

Does anyone know something about European open 2006 star wraith. I found one in course and the owner told me that I could keep it. Tried searching a bit but found basically nothing. Any info about this disc? Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• wraith.jpg
    wraith.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.