Great tee pads, good signs, baskets could use some help.
The course is an 18 hole course made up of two separate nine hole circuits, orange and blue, which are available to the public during daylight, non-business hours. The course plays around the walking trails at the Mason PUD 3 Johns Prairie Operations Center.
If the date of the month is odd, the course plays in the orange configuration. If the date is even, the course plays in the blue configuration.
• Safety First. This is a shared use public space. Avoid throwing if pedestrians and/or vehicles are present.
• No alcohol, smoking, or cannabis. No littering, graffiti, or abuse of equipment. No illegal activities.
• Do not enter the secure facility. If your disc goes OB, you may retrieve it from the front desk during regular business hours. Play with a +1 penalty stroke from the designated drop zone.
• PUD 3 is not responsible for lost discs.
• Please respect the course and fellow disc golfers.
• Use at your own risk.
• Find specific rules for each hole, including how to play OB, mandos, and drop zones on the course homepage
* Signs are laminated paper. Official signage coming soon!
Ryan Smith, Justin Holzgrove
Multiple Tees / Pins:
No / No
Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
16 / 56
16 / 56
very cart friendly
Mason PUD 3 Johns Prairie Operations Center
2621 E Johns Prairie Rd
From Shelton: Take WA-3 N for around 3.5 miles to a sharp left onto E Johns Prairie Rd. Continue for 1.4 miles to the course on the right.
Park in the auditorium parking lot at the PUD 3 building- to your left at the main entrance. Orange 1 starts near parking lot. Blue 1 starts from across the gravel yard.