• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Got my two in the mail today from MST!

IMAG1030.jpg

Is that a rainbow stamp, or a reflection of light on a silver stamp?

It's just a regular holographic stamp, I don't think they printed any rainbow ones, at least I haven't seen any yet.

Got mine from Dynamic today and I have to say it was love at first flight. It flew a little more stable than my regular Z Buzzz and it held up in the wind better, I was throwing in 15-20 mph winds. I compared the rim of my normal run Z and Ti to the 10th Anny and could tell a difference between them. I never have owned or thrown an original wasp tooled so I can't compare to that.

yellow w/ reflective stamp
purple w/ red prism stamp
pink w/ silver prism stamp
blue w/ red prism stamp

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 90
Anybody got some leads (vendors or individuals) with 174-175g opaque, stiff Blue or Orange? I've got cashmonies...or maybe you could talk me into swapping out one of my max weights. :)

...because yeah, anybody who's seen me post knows I'm skeptical about this kinda stuff, but these puppies have some real nice stability to them. I took them out and compared them to my stack of other buzzzes and these just mash. Low, flat, and not holding back and if they drift they barely drift, and finish nicely.

Anybody got some leads (vendors or individuals) with 174-175g opaque, stiff Blue or Orange? I've got cashmonies...or maybe you could talk me into swapping out one of my max weights. :)

...because yeah, anybody who's seen me post knows I'm skeptical about this kinda stuff, but these puppies have some real nice stability to them. I took them out and compared them to my stack of other buzzzes and these just mash. Low, flat, and not holding back and if they drift they barely drift, and finish nicely.

AND IT BEGINS!!!!!!

So are vendors still in the process of getting these? They can't have shipped all 10000 already? And I'm not really sure I want to pay 25-30 a pop right now...I guess that's what I get for slackin'

Clearwater Disk Golf Store had about a dozen left yesterday. The lightest ones I saw were 175-176. I just couldn't pull the trigger on one at $30.

As much as I despise the circus act that this release became, they look nice and I finally had to pull the trigger. Have a pair coming from DD. Really hoping the colors look nice...

I'm going to PIAS tomorrow.. They had em for $19.99 the other day. If they still have any, I'll let this thread know. Won't charge any extra fee.. would just require to be paypaled prior to purchase and shipping to be paid for ($2.75 for 1, $5 for 2, etc..)

I'm going to PIAS tomorrow.. They had em for $19.99 the other day. If they still have any, I'll let this thread know. Won't charge any extra fee.. would just require to be paypaled prior to purchase and shipping to be paid for ($2.75 for 1, $5 for 2, etc..)

Ive been calling the PIASs here all week and they either haven't gotten them yet or they don't know what Im talking about. They're about my last hope around here though for another one, unless something pops in the FS section.

I have heard from a reliable source that they won't be running barstamps again until AT LEAST the 15th anniversary. From what Discraft has said, it seems like there will be some other small runs of wasp tooled buzzzes during 2013. Probably some for Worlds and DGLO.

What if the buzzz goes OOP in the meantime?

As a Roc thrower, the only thing I like about these Buzzzes is how easy to sell they are.

Got tournament winnings this weekend, grabbed and sold some Buzzzes at cost.

Latest posts