• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

I broke down and purchased a couple of these. Unfortunately, there were no more of my favorite color in stock. I've ordered a red and a purple buzzz so I wanted to go ahead and ask if anyone wanted to trade so I could get an ORANGE one!

Any takers?

I can trade an orange for your red.

Yeah, you need a few more! :sick:

If there's anything I learned playing this game over the years is if you find a disc you like, you gotta buy a bunch of them while they're available. Discs change from run to run, and you either deal with the inconsistencies or buy enough of the one run you like to last you several years.

So, question:

Why are these going for 35-45-50 on the Marketplace when they're still readily available in many many places? I would've picked up the remaining stack I saw at Dynamic Discs if I'd realized the craziness. Is it people searching for certain colors/weights?

Mine arrived today. They feel like my old pearly blues from the first run of circle stamps (which must have still been using this plastic blend). I specifically asked for the flattest ones they had in the weight and colors specified, and every one of them is board flat, so I am a happy man.

Anyway, here they are:
20130314_181937_zps0bea94dc.jpg

Sorry, picture doesn't do them justice, really. Nice subtle pearling in the rim and flight plate like the older pearlies had. Really catches light beautifully. Pretty gummy plastic, feels nice in the hand.

Oddly, I think the yellow is kind of my favorite. The color of this yellow is tough to photograph, but it's really slick.

[edit]: Something interesting to note: The white stamp on my purple buzzz actually has some reflective properties, appearing silver when the light hits it. My other white DC stamps on my preds do not do this.

Anybody else notice this?

Last edited:
Welp, got out to toss a few holes today. Overall, Im really liking my buzzz, parked a ~300ft hole on a lazer beam. Threw next to my actual wasp tooled buzzz which is broken in quite a bit, the 10yr had more fade which I expected but seemed to glide better too. It also stood up to a slight headwind pretty well. Overall Im satisfied.

Loving this buzzz. They feel awesome, great glide, and they skip well. Ive smashed mine into quite a few trees the past few days and so far so good!

Anyone ever see a light yellow with a purple stamp, neon green with red sparkle stamp or pink with a silver prism...yep prism stamp?

These are amazing discs. Great straight lazer-beam disc. I might have to go order another or a few....

I havent had a chance to throw mine yet (just got them today and waiting on one more) but they feel nice. Ive been a Roc thrower forever so we will see how these fit in the bag if at all.

Everyone keeps goin on and on about how these are nice and stable but that is really no different from a regular new z buzzz. The problem with the regular buzzzs isn't the new stability, it's the fact that they become flippy with minimal wear. So to me the verdict is still out on these anniversary editions. If they hold that stability like the older buzzzs then I'll be happy but until then I'm not as excited as some of you.

Everyone keeps goin on and on about how these are nice and stable but that is really no different from a regular new z buzzz. The problem with the regular buzzzs isn't the new stability, it's the fact that they become flippy with minimal wear. So to me the verdict is still out on these anniversary editions. If they hold that stability like the older buzzzs then I'll be happy but until then I'm not as excited as some of you.

disagree, i think most Z buzzzes flip brand new and turn considerably. And all 8 that I have thrown flew the same. I tested them out with 15+mph wind and they actually held their line in a L>R and headwind (RHBH). Normal buzzzes dont do well in that category

My Marshall St ones should be arriving today and these are the ones I picked up yesterday, don't have them yet and I will post more pics when I get them:

Yellow with Purple:
picture.php

Pink with silver prism and Green with red sparkle:
picture.php

I'm on the fence about throwing the ones I've got. On one hand, they look and feel nice and I'd love to chuck them. On the other hand, there are reports of them flying a little differently than the production Buzzz'es that I have in my bag currently. I'd rather not become dependent on a limited disc. Couple that with the fact that they'll be good trade bait and likely worth two production discs in trade before long and I'm leaning towards trading mine away.

Latest posts