• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11x Whippet VS 12x Whippet

Huk Finn

* Ace Member *
A guy at the course complimented my 11x Whippet like it was something super cool. He said there werent 12x time Whippets. But there are.
I paid regular KC price for the 11x at the store.

Are you sure there are 12x Whippets? I dont believe thats the case? I have a 11x and its up on the wall. Anyways it is a way cool disc and pretty cool you found it in the store. Got mine on ebay with an 11x roc

I didn't realize there was anything special about the 11x? I just picked one up in a trade and figured it was just a regular old pro plastic disc. Although now that I check discgolfcenter, I don't see any pro's available for sale. Is this OOP now or something?

yes they are. Those were made after Climo's 11th worlds title and well now hes at 12 so there would be a 12x but that has not come out. Its nothing to special but it could be considerd a collectors disc to some.

So far I don't even like it that much. I like my flicks better for what I believe is its intended purpose. What should I be using this disc for?

Latest posts