• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

13 disc bag limit...

1 Soft neutron Ion
2 Neutron Anode
3 Neutron Tangent
4 DX Roc
5 Wood Pro Roc
6 Neutron Axis
7 Neutron Vector
8 Neutron Amp
9 Neutron Volt
10 Neutron Shock
11 Star Wraith
12 Blizzard Katana
13 Soft Eclipse Anode

"limiting" to 13 doesn't really sound limiting at all.

might as well limit yourself to eating only white eggs. sure some people eat brown eggs, but is it really that limiting?

if you live in the UK it would be.

2 Nukes
1 Nuke OS
2 Forces
2 Avenger SSs
1 Drones
1 Buzzz
1 Zephyr
1 Condor
2 Wizards

I'm just going to say, I can't see myself playing a tournament with a rule like this. I would always be throwing the disc I could most afford to lose as opposed to the best disc for the job.

Last edited:
I'm just going to say, I can't see myself playing a tournament with a rule like this. I would always be throwing the disc I could most afford to lose as opposed to the best disc for the job.

PGA allows 14 clubs in a bag. I kind of like this idea, if you break things down by Putter, Mid, Fairway, Distance you would have room for an OS, stable, and US in each section plus room for 2 utility or fotm discs.

1 Medium neutron Ion
2 Medium neutron Ion
3 Neutron Tangent
4 10yr Buzzz
5 Neutron Tensor
6 ESP Comet
7 Gold line Fury
8 Neutron Shock
9 Champion Teebird
10 Opto Pure
11 TP Giant
12 TP King
13 VIP King

this is basically the bag I play with anyways give or take a disc or 2

1. Cryztal Buzzz
2. D Buzzz
3. X Comet
4. Z Wasp
5. Star Teebird
6. Champ Teebird
7. MVP Amp
8. MVP Amp
9. Champ Roadrunner
10. Z Surge
11. FLX Surge
12. SSS Voodoo
13. Beat-up Wizard

That pretty much is my bag.

Champ Mamba
Medium Lace
Starlite Roadrunner
Neutron Amp
Neutron Shock
Neutron Volt
Z Zone
Z Buzzz
Ti Wasp
Star Wedge
Medium VP
Firm VP

May add a Champ Orc, which would make 13

Firm judge
Pure
Suspect
Fury
GL saint
Escape
Stag
Renegade
Zero g quasar
Lucid trespass x2
Fuzion trespass
Pearly monster

PGA allows 14 clubs in a bag. I kind of like this idea, if you break things down by Putter, Mid, Fairway, Distance you would have room for an OS, stable, and US in each section plus room for 2 utility or fotm discs.

Yes, but I was never scared that if I used my sand wedge it might end up in the water. Let's follow the ball rules! You must throw every shot on a hole with the same disc, except in the case of a lost disc or disc in a hazard that is unretrieveable.

Yes, but I was never scared that if I used my sand wedge it might end up in the water. Let's follow the ball rules! You must throw every shot on a hole with the same disc, except in the case of a lost disc or disc in a hazard that is unretrieveable.

They can make rules around losing discs. Problem solved.

I still wouldn't agree with 14, even if there was a good rule for a lost disc. I like having 150 class discs (or lighter) to throw in an upward trajectory, as well as for forehands and overhands because I'm bad at them and heavy discs hurt my shoulder and elbow. Also, I'd like a os, s, and us super class disc; that makes it at least 17.

I'd like to hear your proposed rule.

I'm not proposing a specific rule but I'm sure the pdga could come up with something. 14 seems like a decent number but they could bump it up if needed.

You can't tell me that Steve Rico type bags aren't a little ridiculous. Even the other pros give the guy a hard time.

SSS Wizard
X-Link VP
Z Buzzz SS
ESP Buzzz
E Karma
FLX Drone
Ti Stalker
X-Link Ascent
Z Avenger
Blizzard Champ Katana
ESP Nuke
Star Boss
Z Force

Basically the bag I play with every day. No biggie :)

I'm not proposing a specific rule but I'm sure the pdga could come up with something. 14 seems like a decent number but they could bump it up if needed.

You can't tell me that Steve Rico type bags aren't a little ridiculous. Even the other pros give the guy a hard time.

I can't imagine the rule. But I'm not trying very hard to.

14 is a very small number of discs. I don't see many pros playing with less than 20. I don't see many pros playing, though.

My setup for each category of dd, fd, m, p, sc is different than yours. I have os, s, us; but I also have a fliptastic disc and a Nuke OS/Xtreme/Drone type disc. I never throw a nuke OS as a "stable max D driver" but I need it in the bag. Especially for a hyzer over trees with a right to left wind.

Max D:
2 Opto Flows
2 Opto Villains

Fairway:
3 Opto Strikers

Mids:
ESP Comet
Z MRV
Ti Wasp

Putters:
RGL Spike
Zero Hard Sinus
Zero (preferably hard) Spike

My signature is what I carry now plus a couple new additions... what the heck I've got time:
Gateway Eraser Wizard
Prodigy PA4
Prodigy M4
Discraft ESP Buzz
Prodigy M2
Westside VIP Underworld
Lat 64. Opto River
Innova Star Tee-Bird
MVP Neutron Shock
Innova Champion Firebird
Prodigy D2
Prodigy D3
Prodigy D4

I can't imagine the rule. But I'm not trying very hard to.

14 is a very small number of discs. I don't see many pros playing with less than 20. I don't see many pros playing, though.

My setup for each category of dd, fd, m, p, sc is different than yours. I have os, s, us; but I also have a fliptastic disc and a Nuke OS/Xtreme/Drone type disc. I never throw a nuke OS as a "stable max D driver" but I need it in the bag. Especially for a hyzer over trees with a right to left wind.

Actually 20 was the number I had in my head. That seemed like enough to have some multiples and still cover each shot, while not being on the Rico Tri-Fecta end of things. Plus most large bags are designed for about 20.

1--5x Valk
2--4z valk
3--11x Gazelle--Used
4--11x Gazelle NEW
5--GL River
6--DX Viper
7--Champ Gator
8--ESP Comet
9--Japon Open Roc 3
10--champ rhyno
11--dx aviar
12--star aviar
13--r-wood aviar

CHamp boss
champ katana
star wraith
Special leopard
f 15
Blizzard ape
star mako
star aviar
d drone
z predator
star sidewinder
That is my everyday bag with some extras for experimenting makes 13 no problem
I like the disc limit rule idea, though 20 seems like about the right number.