• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

13 year old boy attacked by gator while playing disc golf

the mugshots of the prostitutes are HILARIOUS!!!!

oh, this thread is about the gator article...I got bigger paper cuts than that while mailing invoices today.

^^^Checked 'em out myself. You'd think FL would have some attractive 'ho's but you'd be wrong. :p :D

I grew up in Florida and I'll say there are a ton of gators in that part of Fl. One os the springs I would swim at had someone get eaten bya gator a few years back and the water there is pool water clear. So going into murky water in Fl is a bad idea.

One of my first dyes went into the water at Cliff Stephens. My GF threw it. I didn't send her in after it because she happens to have one of those little plaid skirts, and it fits her nicely. And she's not from FL.

When my dad was younger he dove out into the lake from the dock and landed on a grill or parts of a grill someone had dumped and apparently it floated towards the dock. I've never actually asked him if it was a cooking grill or like a car grill. :confused:

So FL might have gators but we have to watch out for grills... :/

One of my first dyes went into the water at Cliff Stephens. My GF threw it. I didn't send her in after it because she happens to have one of those little plaid skirts, and it fits her nicely. And she's not from FL.

*fapfapfapfapfapfa*---oops, my bad, dude, I thought this was the "naughty schoolgirl" thread. :p :D

I love how the pimps/school girls are the first two listed under [you may also like:], lol. Disc golf.....boy being attacked by an alligator......pimps......

Glad the kid's ok, but after seeing his "wound", I think i'd rather go up against a gator than the blackberry brambles and holly we have to deal with around here.
;)

Actually if that's the case.. Condoms FTFY... Make that 2 condoms just in case.

* Goes to landfill thread, remembers he's not a mod anymore*

* Goes to landfill thread, remembers he's not a mod anymore*
epic-fail-photos-showing-off-fail.jpg

Now I can be 'cool'.

sounds interesting, i'm headed that way next week for vacation. I'll wrestle that little thing and post pictures...

Latest posts