• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

13 year old boy attacked by gator while playing disc golf

It seems to me that If a gator "pulled him into the water" that he'd be pretty messed up. I know weird stuff happens though. Maybe he just got lucky

tim-tebow-chick-pool-party-bikini.jpeg

Lucky Gator

the kid is lying and sadly many people will believe him. even a little two foot gator would do more damage than that and that would be in an attempt to escape. anything big enough to attack and pull him in the water would have tore some stuff up.

the kid is lying and sadly many people will believe him. even a little two foot gator would do more damage than that and that would be in an attempt to escape. anything big enough to attack and pull him in the water would have tore some stuff up.

I was curious too. I lived in La for years, and alligators have sharp teeth. If it got a hold of the kid and thrashed just a little, there would definitely be blood.

Mother: Child, why were you three hours late coming home?

Child: Oh Mother! I was attacked by an alligator!

Mother: MY BABY! *embraces her lying son, contacts the press*

Still0328_00015.jpg

Last edited:
he was really in the water with one of those prostitutes and she bit him... probably this one.

Bowen,%20Raymond-AKA-Alexis-Summers.jpg

Mother: Child, why were you three hours late coming home?

Child: Oh Mother! I was attacked by an alligator!

Mother: MY BABY! *embraces her lying son, contacts the press*

Still0328_00015.jpg

Mother: My sons so brave, he fought off an alligator!

News: Where's the bite marks

Son points to chigger bites and a few scrapes

News: Oh well, we'll still spew it over the internet.

he was really in the water with one of those prostitutes and she bit him... probably this one.

Bowen,%20Raymond-AKA-Alexis-Summers.jpg

Well if the next news story is about a 13 year old kid with herpes and the clap we'll know you were right.

I have swam after numerous discs at Cliff. There are guys in that water every single day, even with gators in sight. They usually leave you alone unless it is mating season or else you jump right in on top of one. I haven't lost a disc in quite some time but if I did, I would still go in after it. Now, there is a pretty good sized gator on the back side of Coachman and a few at Taylor that I wouldn't mess with. Once they get over 7 feet long they get dangerous.

Is he lying based on the pictures? Who knows. A guy named tank got bit at cliff one day by a small gator and his bite looked a bit worse than that but still didn't look all that painful. He may not be lying.

Last edited:
I have swam after numerous discs at Cliff. There are guys in that water every single day, even with gators in sight. They usually leave you alone unless it is mating season or else you jump right in on top of one. I haven't lost a disc in quite some time but if I did, I would still go in after it. Now, there is a pretty good sized gator on the back side of Coachman and a few at Taylor that I wouldn't mess with. Once they get over 7 feet long they get dangerous.

Is he lying based on the pictures? Who knows. A guy named tank got bit at cliff one day by a small gator and his bite looked a bit worse than that but still didn't look all that painful. He may not be lying.

MichaelScott.jpg

I tried but couldn't pass it up :D.

Sad about the boy.. Did he get his disc back do you think??

Naughty schoolgirl article is a bit more interesting. Im assuming it was just the pictures :)