• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 19.99 Zipper top CE Rhynos?!

Just gave up rhynos for Pures. So I can't bring myself to buy one. especially with another GL pure on the way. haha. but thats a good deal for sure.

Just gave up rhynos for Pures. So I can't bring myself to buy one. especially with another GL pure on the way. haha. but thats a good deal for sure.

Give up Rhynos for pures? they are so different. I stopped using the Rhyno for my main putter in exchange for pures, but I still carry Rhynos because they still have a slot with the Pure without overlap.

for sure. I feel that. But I'm still trying to get my putting straight. I probably should just stick with a mold and learn to putt. ha

On a semi related note, could someone compare the Pure to the P2? I've been wanting to try a pure for some time.

get 2. it's the same shipping no matter how many you get.. so with 2 it doesn't hurt so much

I'm stocked up on everything. Plenty of pures, rhynos, and Totem Teebirds. all thanks to the hype on here. But oh how i love it.

they also have some heavy Pro Rhyno's there.. I'll sit on the ones I bought and throw the CE one I already have.

Always when I'm poor....wait...that's always :doh: :wall:

If someone gets one for me, I'll offer paypal and trades when available? :) Worth a shot.

You could just buy one for me prerube, consider it a gift for me driving to FBA and back to guide your group out of the kindness of my heart :|.

Latest posts