• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 19.99 Zipper top CE Rhynos?!

DGV was who was/is selling the fake pro rhynos right now. They are listing the asia open ones as old pro plastic and they are not. They are the same exact r-pro plastic they made the gentlemans r-pro tanks out of.
I am in the process of returning one now, it is in the mail headed back.
Gonna have to disagree on this. I just got one of the Asia Open stamped old Pro Rhynos. I compared it to several of the R-Pro tanks I have including the Gentlemens Club Challenge and 2010 Asia Open Tanks. The plastic both looks and feels different, similar... but definitely different.

But DGV is high on customer service, Mark will probably do what it takes to make you happy with your order.

Gonna have to disagree on this. I just got one of the Asia Open stamped old Pro Rhynos. I compared it to several of the R-Pro tanks I have including the Gentlemens Club Challenge and 2010 Asia Open Tanks. The plastic both looks and feels different, similar... but definitely different.

But DGV is high on customer service, Mark will probably do what it takes to make you happy with your order.

I sold the Rhyno to slickwheels, and he sent it back to me for a refund. I am sending it back to dgv for a store credit as I placed the original order.

I asked if they would let me get one of the CE/ZT's and they said they would not. Ah well, I'll find something.

I have seen a LOT of different Pro/ProLine/SE Rhyno blends and the ones I got (orange) do not feel like any other Pro blend, and definitely feels more like the early soft grippy R-Pro. I'm not sure if the one you got is white and those may be different? Now there is some variance in R-Pro runs, as I have felt some new ones that almost feel like the old Pro.

I'm not convinced the ones they were selling were a true "original" Pro blend. May have been some R-Pro testers before they started producing them or something. Who's really to say...but I do agree with slickwheels, I was not happy with them which is why I sold them all.

And I have the same feelings about the Augusta/'06 Mid-Nationals Champ Wraiths. But Wraiths are what I throw, and I have 4 in the bag, 3 Stars of different wears and dominess and a Champ, The only one that isn't regular production is my Star '07 Canadian Open, which is domey as can be. I dunno, it irks me when some guys have a bag with all oop's and no regular production plastic and think they are badasses or better than me

right cause the mold changed so trade me all your old wraiths for new ones.

I have seen a LOT of different Pro/ProLine/SE Rhyno blends and the ones I got (orange) do not feel like any other Pro blend, and definitely feels more like the early soft grippy R-Pro. I'm not sure if the one you got is white and those may be different? Now there is some variance in R-Pro runs, as I have felt some new ones that almost feel like the old Pro.

I'm not convinced the ones they were selling were a true "original" Pro blend. May have been some R-Pro testers before they started producing them or something. Who's really to say...but I do agree with slickwheels, I was not happy with them which is why I sold them all.
The one I got from DGV was also orange. But like I said: definitely different material than the early R-Pro Tanks I also got from DGV.

right cause the mold changed so trade me all your old wraiths for new ones.

The mold didn't change, they just all fly a little differently. My best discs in my bag are two star Wraith 12x's. But I love the rim width of the Wraith and I use all Wraiths of different ages, plastics and wear levels to get my different flight patterns, rather than throwing a Monster/Wraith/Sidewinder combo where all the rim widths are different and my release becomes inconsistant. I seek older and newer Wraiths the same, just tougher to get my hands on the old stuff.

Still not really sure what this had to do with the quote you quoted me on, what i said was is that I don't understand the people who exclusively throw rare plastic, and that it makes me feel as if they feel like they are better than me because they have more expensive plastic that ultimately will fly the same if you learn how to throw it, old or new

The one I got from DGV was also orange. But like I said: definitely different material than the early R-Pro Tanks I also got from DGV.

If it were even close to pro plastic there is no way it would have left my possession. :)

This thread is for ce rhyno's, we should discuss r-pro goo rhyno's in another thread.

Latest posts