• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

solomon.trenton

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Here it is folks. Christmas in July. Please email me ([email protected]) your DGCR user name and address and I will put you in a spreadsheet.

Rules

1. The gift must be disc golf related (at least partly) and worth $15+

2. Have Fun!

I will send out PM's on or before July 10th so that everyone will mail out (hopefully) their packages by the end of that week.

Last edited by a moderator:
This couldn't be a worse time for me, I might still be able to muster something up tough!

Why not shroom? Just send your address to Solomon and be sure actually send somone a Christmas package in july :)

I would be interested in participating. Are ppl going to have want lists or is what they receive random?

Last edited:
i will be sending just the addess to the sender. What you get is up to them. you wont be sending to the person that sent to you. you also are under no obligation to keep/use the gift

i will be sending just the addess to the sender. What you get is up to them. you wont be sending to the person that sent to you. you also are under no obligation to keep/use the gift

This is working out different than last year, I like the idea of random addresses rather than pairing two people up, this should be interesting. Is anyone going to be posting pics of what they receive so people can guess who they sent to or.....?

Im excited for this. I think I'll be able to do my person justice and hook them up pretty solidly.

Sidenote.. How many 3/10 dog chewed DX eagles does it take to equal that 15$?

This is working out different than last year, I like the idea of random addresses rather than pairing two people up, this should be interesting. Is anyone going to be posting pics of what they receive so people can guess who they sent to or.....?
if you want
Im excited for this. I think I'll be able to do my person justice and hook them up pretty solidly.

id say a bakers dozen

I'm just planning on sending my box of dog showers and a card with a photo of me and my dog playing tug-o-war with the discs. They still have flight so I'm valuing each of them at retail cost of 8-15.00 each, my recipient is going to be STOKED!

Latest posts