• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

the better question is who hasn't sent?

i say we give them until august 15th then post their names so the witch hunt can begin

still waiting for mine, hope its not because i dont post here

The worst is sending to someone who doesn't post and they don't post they got it. I still have no word from round 2

I'am still waiting.

i sent one to ontario bout a week or so ago.. might have been for you but not positive brotha .. they told me 10-15 days so hope your or whomever gets it soon and enjoys.. again sorry for the lil delay fellas

Got mine on Saturday Thanks santa....
Discraft XL Tie-dye
DX Rhyno
DGA Aftershock- Pinto lake grand opening disc
Hat
Snacks
Magic eraser and nail file
mini fan
first aid kit
mints and gum
deodorant
monster lanyard
Really wanted to try the XL so was pretty happy about that. Went out to play on Sunday and lost the XL right in the middle of a pond. Then lost the Rhyno on the same hole went in to a tree right by the water never saw it come out must have gone in the water. Only used the XL on three holes and was the first time using the Rhyno.

That is so ... sad

still waiting for mine, hope its not because i dont post here

I definitely just lurk in this thread, but it's participants like this that prevent me from joining in on this fun. If I am going to send a random packet of coolness, I want a report posted on the website! I would do the same, and I almost think it should be a requirement for future participation; isn't that kind of the point?

I also have waited to join in on this because I wanted to see how many people get "forgotten". I would expect that if you commit yourself to send a package, you would do it... Although, I am already putting together a nifty box for December ... somebody is gonna have a nice box of goodies!

Yeah the only reason I did this is because I had extra discs lying around I didn't need. It wouldn't bother me if it didn't come. I'm don't even think about it any more, and I made someone else happy!

I definitely just lurk in this thread, but it's participants like this that prevent me from joining in on this fun. If I am going to send a random packet of coolness, I want a report posted on the website! I would do the same, and I almost think it should be a requirement for future participation; isn't that kind of the point?

I couldn't disagree more. It is supposed to be Secret Santa. I do not understand most of this thread with people hunting down their recipient and then begging for praise on what they sent. The people that didn't receive are the only ones with a right to complain.

I couldn't disagree more. It is supposed to be Secret Santa. I do not understand most of this thread with people hunting down their recipient and then begging for praise on what they sent. The people that didn't receive are the only ones with a right to complain.

people just want to know that the package they sent got there... i don't see the problem with that. who the hell has begged for praise? i think you are over doing it on your rant here.

all we're saying is that the people who are dicks and didn't send should have big ole A's slapped on their chest so everyone knows who it was.

all we're saying is that the people who are dicks and didn't send should have big ole A's slapped on their chest so everyone knows who it was.

More than that on there chest.

I wouldnt want to be walking around with that karma.

Santa would be pissed!!:mad:

well, whoever sent their package to bloomfield iowa, rest assured, its been greatly appreciated. i posted what i got, but no pics.

Latest posts