• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

i would have atleast thought they would have posted saying when they would send it... if it looks like some people might not get what they should let me know and i will be happy to send that person a disc or something to help make up for it :thmbup:

As will I ian. I'm more than happy to spread the joy that comes with opening a package full of dg stuff.

I signed up for this and didn't send. Sorry. I'm sending today. Someone is going to be happy this weekend. I put a ton of shniz in there to make up for it.

SmoothSailor, you are really going to make someone happy. Although it's a little late, at least you sent it out

still nothing for you Skank? once he decides to call it and assume some arent going to send anything i will be happy to send some sort of plastic out to you or someone else in need just let me know :thmbup:

still nothing for you Skank? once he decides to call it and assume some arent going to send anything i will be happy to send some sort of plastic out to you or someone else in need just let me know :thmbup:

My mailman was like 3 hours late and truth behold it was there..thanks a bunch smoothsailor!

Latest posts