• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Originally Posted by SmoothSailor
Why not shroom? Just send your address to Solomon and be sure actually send somone a Christmas package in july
haha going back reading some, I thought this was funny...Glad you got it out though smoothsailor.

Haha that is kinda funny.

I made sure to get mine out fairly quickly. And I like to think I did a decent job of hooking my SS up. Can't wait until the next round starts, cause I am definitely in!!!:thmbup::hfive:

Haha that is kinda funny.

I made sure to get mine out fairly quickly. And I like to think I did a decent job of hooking my SS up. Can't wait until the next round starts, cause I am definitely in!!!:thmbup::hfive:

Did an excellent job!
I got 2 out of 3 from the first batch, but as good as I got hooked up, it doesn't matter! I hope I get shroom for my SS in xmas so I can return the favor. :hfive:

Yeah i'm curious to know my sender...They could of atleast sent me an empty box with an "F You Sucka" note in it.

Let's compile a list of all the people who did not receive. I will personally send individual packages with a personal note.

^^^ i should be able to atleast kick one person a disc.. i really hate when this stuff doesnt work out.. i want to say we might have had a minimum feedback to participate for the december one last year...?

Latest posts