• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

I wasn't able to take a pic but I recieved my SS package a few days ago. I got a dx rhyno, kc aviar, 150 champion viking, and a star destroyer. In there was also a nice water bottle, a dry fit shirt, hand warmers + toe warmers, a chik-fil-a coupon, and a nice typed note. Thanks Santa!!!

Also thank you solomon for organizing this!

A friend of mine is starting a DG clothing and accessory company. I'm waiting to send mine until I pick up some of his swag and that will be part of my SS package.

My stuff should of made it to Hickory NC by now and I have heard nothing. All I want to know is if he/she got it. I would hate for that stuff to be out in the world of lost mail.

I had a great day with friends at Seneca Creek State Park this morning. When I got home my package was waiting for me. This person went way above and beyond. Thank you so much for everything.

Here's the list:
INNOVA Disc Golf bag & water bottle
Discraft hat
Ice Bowl 180g DX ROC
175 Ch. Firebird
3 mini discs – INNOVA/ACE Race/Dynamic Discs
INNOA Sticker
Pack of hand warmers
Scorecard clip board
Bottle opener

- Thanks again

That's from me Tortuga. Hope you like everything. I had no clue what discs to send so I hope at least one of them can make your bag.

I wasn't able to take a pic but I recieved my SS package a few days ago. I got a dx rhyno, kc aviar, 150 champion viking, and a star destroyer. In there was also a nice water bottle, a dry fit shirt, hand warmers + toe warmers, a chik-fil-a coupon, and a nice typed note. Thanks Santa!!!

Also thank you solomon for organizing this!

Mine made it! sweet! Hope you liked/can use something in there! Oh and Merry Christmas!

I hate July 4th..making me wait until tuesday hoping I get something in the mail then.. :'(

i sent out last week and still don't know if they received it should have arrived thursday or friday and im still waiting on mine as well!

I'm hoping to have a box waiting for me when I get back in raleigh

Here is what I got. A Roc, Opto Pain, keychain/bottle opener, mini/magnet/bottle opener, and a paracord bracelet.

Attachments

• IMG_3590.jpg
    IMG_3590.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 59
picture.php

Got my first one yesterday(Was out of town Tuesday to Sunday). The white one with the pukey cat is an ace race hornet, and the yellow one with the stars is an X-Out Champ Valkyrie. I have just been adding hornets to the bag, and may throw the Valk in the bag. Candy, Shot Glass, Sticker, Poppers, Bug Repellent Band, Discraft Hat, Tennessee Lotto Visor. I think I had a nice haul. Waiting to send my next package out til I can grab some swag to throw in.

ok so heres the picture of my haul :)
i forgot to put the re-useable scorecard in the pitcure but its in my bag
Picture210.jpg

Hey i was wondering when we get an address to ship to. i send you a message about 3 or 4 days ago with all my info and never heard anything yet.???????????????????

Latest posts