• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

sending out to Pemberville OH today. Still haven't gotten my second one. BUt when sending out late you can't complain!

Should be there Saturday as my post man said. Which still is July. No second one for me yet :-(

I have mailed mine,and we have discussed it,I hope he gets it before his trip :(

I know I cheated,but he doesn't know what he's getting :p!

my latest SS haul was:

2 red sharpies
1 bag ranch sunflower seeds(my fav!)
X-Nuke
Pro Destroyer
and a proflight mini!!!

Thank u!

forgot a star sanny roc and wicked kewl water bottle!

I have mailed mine,and we have discussed it,I hope he gets it before his trip :(

I know I cheated,but he doesn't know what he's getting :p!

Haha well plans changed and I'm not leaving until tomorro night instead of leaving Wednesday so hopefully I'll be able to see it before I leave

My Haul
Thanks SS
IMAG0476.jpg

DX Roc
Zephyr (Sweet)
Aftershock
Ch. Monster
07 Ace Race
two towels
Hublab patch
stickers
cooze
And best of all some car interior cleaner

Last edited:
My Haul
Thanks SS
IMAG0476.jpg

DX Roc
Zephyr (Sweet)
Aftershock
Ch. Monster
07 Ace Race
two towels
Hublab patch
stickers
cooze
And best of all some car interior cleaner

It was from me. Sorry about the delay! My home courses are hosting Pro Worlds, so I have been swamped lately getting the courses ready to go. Thought you'd enjoy some course discs from California. Oak Grove was the first course with permanent baskets, and well, I am sure you know about DeLa! Also, I'm all about Aftershocks, included one so you could try it out. In my opinion they are the best midrange disc on the market! Enjoy!

Still no package at my house I guess I have to wait until I get back to see if it comes tomorro

I received my SS gift today. It had the PERFECT disc I have been wanting (Glo Z-Buzzz), a mystery midrange with a Fat Tire stamp, and a purple mini. I would post pics, but the buzzz went STRAIGHT into my bag. It did not pass go, it did not collect $200!

Still no package at my house I guess I have to wait until I get back to see if it comes tomorro

:thmbdown: It should definitely be there at this point,my brother will be running by my house tomorrow,so i'm going to give him a call,I'm about 99.9% sure my address was correct,unless my handwriting sucks that bad,but I've never had a problem before with my 30+ other transactions on here,hopefully it doesn't get returned to me:(

:thmbdown: It should definitely be there at this point,my brother will be running by my house tomorrow,so i'm going to give him a call,I'm about 99.9% sure my address was correct,unless my handwriting sucks that bad,but I've never had a problem before with my 30+ other transactions on here,hopefully it doesn't get returned to me:(

That would suck but s*^t happens so I guess we'll see haha

I received my SS gift today. It had the PERFECT disc I have been wanting (Glo Z-Buzzz), a mystery midrange with a Fat Tire stamp, and a purple mini. I would post pics, but the buzzz went STRAIGHT into my bag. It did not pass go, it did not collect $200!
Fat Tire, nice!

I just mailed out today. Not saying where its going, but it's out there.

Wisconsin? :popcorn:

Glad to hear you like the Buzzz, and the Fat Tire flyer is a Roc.

Glad to hear you like the Buzzz, and the Fat Tire flyer is a Roc.

Glo z Buzz and a ROC! Nice..

Well I just returned from a week abroad, not quite home yet but hopefully later today there will be a package at my house!

Latest posts