• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Soooooooo I guess I wasted $11 in shipping?

dsc00013bm.jpg

Package was returned to me today after a month of being unclaimed in CA. Strange thing is the first package I sent to the same address never got returned. Maybe this explains why I never saw pictures posted. :doh:

Send it to me.....send it to me:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Waiting to hear back from trenton to hopefully figure out what happened. If we can't figure it out maybe I'll figure out how to get it to someone who didn't get their package.

Still haven't gotten or sent out my second. I will probably get to that about Wednesday.

Actually I got very cool people for 2 out of 3 for first round, I guess maybe thats why I did 3, I was hedging my bets. I got treated very well by 2 of my SS's so I figure the 3rd was possibly a tw@t.. just in my everyday life about 66% of the people I meet are stand up people and the other 1/3 will do whatever they can to get ahead, even if it means being incredibly self centered. It's not going to change my feelings and what I plan on doing for xmas though!

Yea I'm about to give up hope, anybody checkin this thread that hasn't mailed in the first run report your status.

I haven't received, and I was in the first batch. Actually forgot to check this post daily, or the mail for that matter, haha.

This SS is a great idea and im sure Soloman has worked his hiney off keeping it all together, BUT, This waiting thing is tedious man! Just mail it.

Got off work yesterday and noticed a package waiting for me! I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. Thanks Lopan it's awesome

Waiting to hear back from trenton to hopefully figure out what happened. If we can't figure it out maybe I'll figure out how to get it to someone who didn't get their package.

<--------- lives in northwest Fl :thmbup: can meet up and throw a round somewhere and save you another round of shipping

LOL

Soooooooo I guess I wasted $11 in shipping?

dsc00013bm.jpg

Package was returned to me today after a month of being unclaimed in CA. Strange thing is the first package I sent to the same address never got returned. Maybe this explains why I never saw pictures posted. :doh:

i hope you got it figured out?