• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

I get home from work every day waiting for a package. But one day, one day mine will come. I hope some one sent there's out to NY, enless they are playing in the AM worlds next week and just going to drop it off at my apt. Cause im in Rochester,...

IMAG0129.jpg

second round came today:
ching dx teebird
champ wraith
champ beast
x out star mako

My Santa got me a hurricane, medium Ion, and a champ ape! Two discs I've never thrown before! Thanks! Plus a keen bottle opener keychain and some deer poop!
IMAG0131.jpg

thats a classic. Do they still make that stuff?
i guess so. it was in a sealed package like it just came from the store. i actually got some for christmas like 5 years ago and never wore it, ill probably never wear this but its the thought that counts

Just wanted to say thanks again to my SS, I just hit my 3rd ace with the Buzz SS you gave me.
It was the 1st day playing with it, Definitely a keeper:)

Soooooooo I guess I wasted $11 in shipping?

dsc00013bm.jpg

Package was returned to me today after a month of being unclaimed in CA. Strange thing is the first package I sent to the same address never got returned. Maybe this explains why I never saw pictures posted. :doh:

dsc00013bm.jpg

Package was returned to me today after a month of being unclaimed in CA. Strange thing is the first package I sent to the same address never got returned. Maybe this explains why I never saw pictures posted. :doh:

Send it too me!!!! :hfive::hfive: Hahahaha sucks about the 1st package!

dsc00013bm.jpg

Want to send me that?? I'll accept a second gift! :hfive:

dsc00013bm.jpg

still no SS gift here in northwest Florida .. you can send it to me ;-)

at this rate it'll be Christmas in August ... maybe:wall::wall::wall:

ya same here, still wating for mine, i think next time there is a SS thing when they send you the date like the 10th and you get an address, you have 3 days to send it or should not play. cause i dont thing im ever going to get mine.

Latest posts