• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Thanks for the sweet hookup Fort Walton Beach, FL

You're a good man

2 cfr wraiths, a star teerex, an gateway putter that im assuming is a magic, gateway mini and a magic towel that is so nice I dont know if ill be able to bring myself to clean off discs with it

Nice haul, Love those CFR wraiths!!

I'm a bit behind getting my second package out but should have everything bought by this weekend for a shipment early next week :)

After all of my apocalyptic talk earlier I received my package. A white Ion, 2 z Buzz's, and a very sweet pro leopard that feels great. Also a beer cozy, a key chain bottle openers, and some delicious looking chocolate panned peanuts. Thank you from Montana, you SS package was awesome!!
pictures in the morning!!

SS

I'm guessing since you are the only Montana person that you got my packages? I sent you two individual packages just wanting to make sure you got the gift?

I was in California for a week and then in training out of town the very next week. I did get both SS's i thought i had mentioned that in the other post. THOSE SHIPPING TO MT I GOT THE GIFTS!! THANKS!!

Also, my two packages went out....Tuesday priority mail. Hopefully the stuff inside did not melt!

Enjoy!

My second shipment was "Delivered, July 16, 2011, 12:44 pm, GAINESVILLE, GA", haven't seen anything about it here though.

My second shipment was "Delivered, July 16, 2011, 12:44 pm, GAINESVILLE, GA", haven't seen anything about it here though.

He got it! and LOVED the pro Wraith, the exact weight he throws. I think he's been sorta busy but he did text me telling me the haul.

Yea Im pretty pumped, Ive never thrown any of these discs. Cant wait to try them out.

Also, Edit: After further review the putter is a Discraft challenger

Yep it was a challenger. Glad you're happy with it! Did you look at the mini (hint hint)?:hfive:

the mail lady just came by... and no package... and i wait... and wait...

Yup another day another day without a gift this really blows mine has been sent and received like 3 weeks ago and I still don't have mine

We must all have Patience. I haven't gotten mine and I've read plenty of posts of people saying they just shipped out. If it gets to be mid August we can start complaining. I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end.

We must all have Patience. I haven't gotten mine and I've read plenty of posts of people saying they just shipped out. If it gets to be mid August we can start complaining. I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end.

patience?... Patience?... PATIENCE?.... PATIENCE?.... *rips head off and spits blood from neck all over monitor*... okay.

ok, got mine today! its fantastic, im very appreciative of whoever took the time to put this together. its very thoughtful and packed full of good sh*t

abc first run secret weapon NEW
12x firebird NEW
pro starfire
dx valk
dx cheetah
dx rhyno
2 DD stickers
bowling pro shop sticker
metal water bottle
sunscreen keychain
michael jordan colgne
2 flashlight keychains
air freshener
mints
storm bowling can koozi
camo rosin bag
shiiiiit load of snacks!

now thats a haul! if i could post pics i would! its really generous and im totally stoked and i just wanna thank whoever gave it to me. its very nice

Still have yet to receive my SS gift...

Waiting Room (by Fugazi)
I am a patient boy
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait
My time is water down a drain

Everybody's moving
Everybody's moving
Everything is moving,
Moving, moving, moving

Please don't leave me to remain
In the waiting room

I don't want the news
(I cannot use it)
I don't want the news
(I won't live by it)

Sitting outside of town
Everybody's always down
(Tell me why)

Because they can't get up
(Ahhh... Come on and get up)
(Come on and get up)

But I won't sit idly by
(Ahhh...)
I'm planning a big surprise
I'm gonna fight
For what I want to be

And I won't make the same mistakes
(Because I know)
Because I know how much time that wastes
(And function)
Function is the key
Inside the waiting room

I don't want the news
(I cannot use it)
I don't want the news
(I won't live by it)

Sitting outside of town
Everybody's always down
(Tell me why)

(Ahhh... Come on and get up)
Up from the waiting room

Sitting in the waiting room
(Ahhh...)
(Ahhh...)
(Ahhh...)
(Ahhh...)

(Tell me why)

I'm glad you like it Austin234. I hoped it was a decent haul. Now I just hope everyone else gets something good too.

I'm glad you like it Austin234. I hoped it was a decent haul. Now I just hope everyone else gets something good too.

dude its pimp! even the bowling stuff cause hey im a bowler! lol and i even throw a storm ball so that was cool. my cousins owns a pro shop too small world. all the stuff in there was very cool. thankyou very much!