• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

IMG_20110720_225210.jpg

My first SS package arrived today! Contents included:

Discraft Hat
koozie
DG DVD
Scoring Beads
New double stamped dx Valk
New X-out Champ Banshee
New 5x Champ Beast
New Star TL

I have never seen a better looking TL! Swirly gray!

IMG_20110720_225239.jpg

Love it! Thank your Rochester NY SS!

wonder if that was mine.. it came from NC.. just waiting to get a digi camera.. could do cell phone but wont do them justice.. i posted that i received tho if it was from you.. you do the stencils? if so they are supa sweet brotha :thmbup:

ah ha.... must of somehow missed your post. i'm glad you like them man, the roc one took me a while. as i was saying in my note which i know was terrible handwriting; if you want them colored just get some paint and roll it in to the cracks then wipe off the excess, or you can just leave them as is and put it on a black background. enjoy those and the discs.

Take it the person I sent to isn't going to post since I sent it before July I believe, went to someone in Ohio... Nate Doss Surge, Suregrip Element, and a Mastershake dyed Voodoo and some stickers.

Take it the person I sent to isn't going to post since I sent it before July I believe, went to someone in Ohio... Nate Doss Surge, Suregrip Element, and a Mastershake dyed Voodoo and some stickers.

that sucks man, not knowing if someone got your gift is just as bad as still being on the waiting end.

that sucks man, not knowing if someone got your gift is just as bad as still being on the waiting end.

For real man, I don't even need a thanks I'd just like to know if the right person got it..just hope I get something in return for shipping that out. Can't wait till real Christmas to hook it up fat. :hfive:

ah ha.... must of somehow missed your post. i'm glad you like them man, the roc one took me a while. as i was saying in my note which i know was terrible handwriting; if you want them colored just get some paint and roll it in to the cracks then wipe off the excess, or you can just leave them as is and put it on a black background. enjoy those and the discs.

yeah dude they are awesome! something i could have never ever expected.. the funny thing is those that know me know i have been having a problem going back and forth from roc to buzzz so you hit the nail right on the head :p.. yeah i was trying to figure out if i wanted to paint them or let them be but great great work.. ill try and get posted asap so others can see your work, thanks again brotha.. and for those that missed the post he sent:

2x etchings.. 1x ROC, 1x Buzzz
CFR Champ Mako
Black FLX Challenger
Micro Fiber
thanks again santa :thmbup:

Got my stuff today in the mail. And was very happy with the gift, thanks SS i'm assuming mine was bcr123psu.

DSCN2589.jpg

What i got:
KC Pro Roc
ESP Surge
Pro-D Hawk
E-Glow Illusion (i believe that's what it is)
Raven
Moray

Along with some stickers, pencils, hucklab patch, mini, bottle opener, and a scorecard holder.

Can't wait to do this again for real xmas

Got my stuff today in the mail. And was very happy with the gift, thanks SS i'm assuming mine was bcr123psu.

DSCN2589.jpg

What i got:
KC Pro Roc
ESP Surge
Pro-D Hawk
E-Glow Illusion (i believe that's what it is)
Raven
Moray

Along with some stickers, pencils, hucklab patch, mini, bottle opener, and a scorecard holder.

Can't wait to do this again for real xmas

sweet haul... I've never even heard of the Moray.

Neither have i, its one of the old Innova Champion Discs ones. I got a lot of stuff i havent thrown before so i'm looking forward to doing some field testing.

Oh i will. It was definitely worth the wait. Plus i was wanting to pick up a roc lately but decided to wait for the ss gift, glad the wait paid off.

I'm just going to have to accept that I am never going to receive a SS gift. This has made me lose faith in humanity, even our pointless missions to space are ending. What has this country become?
(yes I'm lumping our whole country into this all over a SS gone wrong)

Latest posts