• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Glad to hear you like the Buzzz, and the Fat Tire flyer is a Roc.

I've seen a few of those Fat Tire Flyers down at Fly Green, always wondered what they were. Did you go up to the Brewery or get in there?

sorry for the delay but mine is on its way to canada.. hope it was worth the lil wait brotha :thmbup:

you never posted your pics ian... how else can i show off how fancy and artsy i am?

4 discs in the mail today for me but no SS..guess it won't be ss in july anymore :p

I've seen a few of those Fat Tire Flyers down at Fly Green, always wondered what they were. Did you go up to the Brewery or get in there?

Got it at Fly Green I'm pretty sure it's a Roc but it comes in 5 different molds. I also saw a disc at fly free that looks exactly like your picture.

I was told by my girlfriend there was no package again today..looks like its gonna be Xmas in august but that's ok

I'm going forward with the mindset that my package isn't coming, that way when it shows up I'll be even more surprised.

ok well no SS today either ... guess I just have to hope for Christmas in August.

If I'm lucky.

This was my first "exchange" on the site, not sure I'll be participating in these in the future ...

cmon man look at this way, you made someone really happy with your package. it sucks some of us don't have packages yet or maybe never but christmas is about giving, not receiving. i'm doing this again in december no matter what happens with my package.

maybe its time that secret santa....isnt so secret anymore

as long as solomon agrees to post all the dbags who never send, secret santa can stay the way it is. but once that list of names goes up let the witch hunts begin.

I did send :|
i don't know if i suck at writing or what,but i guess i'll see if i have something at my door on monday,out of town right now.

if i have to ship again i'll add confirmation this time,and an extra disc.

IT'S HERE!!!! somehow overlooked it yesterday. I got 2 dc esp misprints, flash and impact. I've never thrown either one so I'm excited to go toss them about. I'll get pics up later. Thanks Santa, I never lost faith... well maybe a bit.

Seeing that New got his SS package 5$
Seeing that new is happy with his SS package 10$
Never having to hear New complain multiple times a day on this thread about not getting his SS, priceless.

Seeing that New got his SS package 5$
Seeing that new is happy with his SS package 10$
Never having to hear New complain multiple times a day on this thread about not getting his SS, priceless.

LOL... to be fair not all of my posts were complaints. I did state I'm more concerned that everyone else got their package than me getting mine. It was just nerve racking getting package after package that didn't say SS on it.

Now let's focus on everybody else getting theirs. Get your packages out people so the few left ungifted can be as happy as I am today. I'm willing to send some stuff out to anyone who never receives a package if it comes to that.. which for the sake of this project I hope it doesn't.

Congrats new! Now we don't have to see all of the posts complaining. Everyone else who hasn't gotten theirs yet, have faith, the package will come!

Congrats new! Now we don't have to see all of the posts complaining. Everyone else who hasn't gotten theirs yet, have faith, the package will come!

what are you doing the repeater?

for the record i went back and looked at how many "complaints" i made in this thread. there are only 10 posts that could even be remotely described as complaints, and most of those were just saying that i hoped it came soon. so begone with your bad estimates.

mine is on its way to ontario but the told me 10-15 days .. sorry for the delay getting it out but hope you enjoy it brotha.. wish i could have hooked ya up more but hope you will like it.. whom ever you are :thmbup: .. only deal with a couple people from up north and this person isnt one i know so had no idea what to send

Latest posts