• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Christmas in July Secret Santa

Got home today saw a package on the porch I got so excited til I noticed it was for my roommate not me..so still no package here

I came home to get a package... but it was my phone case i ordered on last Monday.

well I can't say as I didn't get mine anymore ...

282997_2044313864293_1137777708_32118462_1866704_n.jpg

SubZero maybe 16oz steel water bottle
1 packet orange rit dye
1 packet black rit dye
1 smallish microfiber ... cloth
1 used flx pred misprint
1 used z flash misprint

good news is, no more "I didn't get it" posts from me.

some kind of stamped impression thing on the bottom:

08211 - black

28910 - orange

aside from that the only other #'s are the barcode. I can't make out any kind of numbering/code on the bag inside itself.

and I'll probably never use them anyway.

08211 - black

28910 - orange

aside from that the only other #'s are the barcode. I can't make out any kind of numbering/code on the bag inside itself.

orange should be good, black is in the Limbo area...

Got mine on Saturday Thanks santa....
Discraft XL Tie-dye
DX Rhyno
DGA Aftershock- Pinto lake grand opening disc
Hat
Snacks
Magic eraser and nail file
mini fan
first aid kit
mints and gum
deodorant
monster lanyard
Really wanted to try the XL so was pretty happy about that. Went out to play on Sunday and lost the XL right in the middle of a pond. Then lost the Rhyno on the same hole went in to a tree right by the water never saw it come out must have gone in the water. Only used the XL on three holes and was the first time using the Rhyno.

don't tell me she died en route... i didn't pay for insurance.

08211 - black

28910 - orange

dont worry, I will ;) lol and like fishman said, the black is questionable, the orange should be good. I'll check it out. Im just happy you finally got it.

still no package this really sucks i think im about to give up hope and just wait til real christmas

Yeah,mine got returned,I just got home from the beach today :(

I'll be resending it out first thing in the morning,with tracking,and more discs.

I swear i'm not a douche,i've been slow on shipping before,but i'm always up front and honest about it.

Keep hope for 3-5 more days :|

lol ok i just havent seen anything that it had gotten returned so now that i know ill def keep up hope

lol ok i just havent seen anything that it had gotten returned so now that i know ill def keep up hope

Yeah,i've been out of town for 5 days or so,i'm really sorry for the stupid ****ing wait man,you're getting upgraded to a big ass flat rate box that's going to be stuffed with good ****,i'll post the tracking number in this thread tomorrow morning/afternoon after I ship:thmbup:

for those of you who still wait take solace in the gift the entire US just received... Kings of Leon just cancelled their tour.

Found a sweet package from my SS on my front step this morning.

IMG_4589.jpg

Vibram Ridge
MVP Ion
Gateway Element
Innova Mini
2 Stickers
and 3 of Djren's zipper pulls

Thanks very much SS. I can't wait to get out and try these discs out.

I didn't have a lot of random dg things to throw in,but you're going to be getting a ton of discs ;)

0308 2040 0001 5309 0850

Just got back from the PO,so give it a bit ;)

Just received my SS package. Vibram VP, Star Sanny Roc, R-Pro Wahoo, Innova mini and a couple stickers. Thanks a ton!!! I'll get some pics of this and the first package i received as well. I CAN'T wait for December.

Latest posts