• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Alot of great gifts!! :hfive: I will be mailing mine out on the 7th just waiting for a few more things to arrive in the mail. hint hint hint the package is going to a warmer place hahahaha ;)

must not be for me since the past two mornings Ive been playing in low 30 degree weather at 7 am...high 20s around 6. :thmbdown: and it will be back up to 70 next week. dang crappy FL weather!

HOLY CRAP!

Thanks a Bunch Zaqcb!

6438298995_914463f74d_b.jpg

I got the IPA from a local Brewery in Eugene! SWEET! Thanks for the donation and the risk you took putting it in the mail!
Discs:
Condor (Which looks awesome!)
Buzz SS
Valk
Striker

Loving the Vibram and Glow Mini and the clip board was a nice touch.

Sticker for the truck is always nice

New Beer Mug was a nice touch and can double duty for camping!

A nice DVD for watching.

My West Coast Santa Claus Rocks!

oregon.jpg

This state freaking sweet! :hfive:

Just sent a box out towards the twin cities. I know we aren't supposed to worry about "keeping up with the joneses" but some of these packages are just awesome! Hope my SS likes what I was able to put together.

I must say im getting a little anxious but yet to see anyone send to Illinois. hopefully soon! and ill be sending my two packages out saturday. just getting the last few things together.

I still have more items coming in the mail for my Secret Santa. It's definitely going out at the deadline, but will be worth it! Hint: It's going to one of the Carolinas.

You're welcome! But....
Ohhh! That's not all!! Now that you know who I am, you get to tell me what you might like dyed on your last disc! (That was supposed to be included on a slip of paper in there...but I forgot in all the shockproofing I did!) ((This also applies for my other SS!)

And Since I was dying of curiosity...I used a flat toothpick to pick up some of that chili powder and try it out...
My mouth was a bit tingly the whole time I was packaging! :D

:hfive: Sweet! And I got a chance to try the hot sauces, it's all top notch! I especially like the Jalapeno Lemon! Thanks man!

Just sent a box out towards the twin cities. I know we aren't supposed to worry about "keeping up with the joneses" but some of these packages are just awesome! Hope my SS likes what I was able to put together.

I hope it's me! I've only noticed 3 of us from MN in this thing, and two of us actually in the cities.

ok so last night while at the bar it was the release of the xmas brew! of course I got half loaded and forgot to buy my secret santas a couple of bombers of it.. It's delicious, tastes like drinking a gingerbread house, also got a couple of bottles of Old #23 Barley Wine Ale, mainly because I drank the last ones in the fridge. It's potent. So I know one of my Secret Santas is cool with it, and not sure on the other but he better be. I'll be shipping out tomorrow or Saturday (read here: I'll be having my GF ship for me tomorrow or Saturday)

ok so last night while at the bar it was the release of the xmas brew! of course I got half loaded and forgot to buy my secret santas a couple of bombers of it.. It's delicious, tastes like drinking a gingerbread house, also got a couple of bottles of Old #23 Barley Wine Ale, mainly because I drank the last ones in the fridge. It's potent. So I know one of my Secret Santas is cool with it, and not sure on the other but he better be. I'll be shipping out tomorrow or Saturday (read here: I'll be having my GF ship for me tomorrow or Saturday)

well, my package isnt from fishy, i dont drink :p