• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

6438298995_914463f74d_b.jpg

Sooo jealous of that condor!

Wow! Did you keep anything for yourself Craig???

Heck yeah! But i'd be jealous of anybody who got something for CraigD too...wait...I got something from CraigD!!
It was even wrapped! I always forget how much fun unwrapping presents is...
IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0088.jpg

Two ESP Buzzzes, a Roc, (yes, in the same box! Love it.) JLS, and 2011 Ace Race.
And as if that wasn't enough, the swag is mind blowing! towel, beanie (or tobogan here in NC apparently...I'm from IN, I think they're nuts. Tobogans are something you something you go flying down an icey slide/chute on...), shirt, hat, stickers, waterbottle, warmers, nature protectey stuff, mini clipboard, snacks, DG Fundamentals DVD (I probably do need to watch it :thmbup:) and a birdie bag, which I've been curious about for ages!
Ohh yeah, and a giant Innova banner! Made my day CraigD, THANKS!!!!
*Note: The two dogs were not included, don't worry any of you ASPCA types ;)

Glad you liked it man. It was a lot of fun putting it together. I think the dogs are sniffin' around for those Slim Jim's! :D

Picked up my SS package from the PO today! My SS was on top of his game!

dsc0009pq.jpg

ESP Zone (awesome), dx flat top roc with cool stamp, DD dyed champ leopard (going straight into the bag). Swag: discraft hat, dg coozie, 3 minis (love the awesomely hilarious howling moon wolf one), discgolfer mag that somehow I haven't read before, and three stickers.

The discs are perfect for me! Thanks "Dennis" ;).

Waiting for three discs to come in the mail. I will be shipping next week. Little hint: My package is going to a state that has 102 counties.

Latest posts