• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

i'm not sure how throwing dollars around will help bcr... you'd be better off paypaling the dollar. we're not making it rain.

I just finished up a decent dye I'm gonna send out to whoever I get hopefully they like it. I'm still scrounging up local sawgg to throw in the package...wonder if I can get a hold of hippiediscdude for some dope bloo kazoo gear

champ valk
any magnet
higher grade buzz
star archon
san marino roc
club stickers
pretty much any dyeable plastic

dislikes
groove (hate that thing)
ill be happy with anything thats not a groove

hat size 7 3/8
shirt size large to extra large

Had to add to this that id prefer clear or white discs since my latest addiction is dying. Also a shark/ boss/beast and a higher grade kite would be awesome!!!looking for options in my bag now a days....oohhh any stencils would be dope!!!! Geek'd up like a fat kid waiting for cake and ice cream!?

There is a third option, since Nate will have to pay shipping on his package coming this way, maybe you can match him up with someone who would volunteer to ship his way. UPS shipping is about $60.

I dont know how you figure that shipping to Austrailia is only $60. I work in shipping and ship internationally quite often. I went to UPS.com and got an estimate for shipping a 3 lb. package from my location to Perth, Austrailia. (I chose this city at random because I dont know where in Aussie he is and I figured that the cost would be about the same no matter where in Aussie that this guy lives.) The cost was going to be $113 using the most cost efficient method.

i just sent my email to solomon =D

disc i would like to try are Vectors, ions, trek, ascent, VP, Sword, stingray and a CE eagle/leopard (i dont care about condition i just want a thrower)

Disc i throw = wraith, katana, ce Firebird <3 , JK aviars, boss, destroyers,whippets, anything overstable, classic roc and just pretty much anything overstable

disc i dont throw that much = beast, archons, monarch, Roadrunners, and wolfs

My shirt size is an XL and hat size is ATLEAST an xl

Mmmmmmmm, ce eagle.

If my Santa is looking for me, please note that I only throw ABC Discs out of my NutSac Bags. I do collect bag tags, minis, and patches though. My shirt size is XL and hat is um... average?

I respect the secret part of this game which means a random disc is just fine too. Worst thing that can happen is I throw it at my wife. Putters end up in the practice basket.

Best wishes everyone!

I will throw any disc doesn't matter since I haven't really tried very many up to this point. Pretty much only have Innova so would be cool to try something different. Shirt size large hat medium.

Rules
1) Post what you dislike, what you throw and what you might want to try out. Also include your shirt and hat size.

Dislikes... Super fast, heavy, overstable drivers.

Likes... XD's! Mainly looking for unusual XD's. R-pro, champ, glow, XD plus, old stamps, etc. (I have plenty of standard DX) Would like to try some overstable mids from manufactures other than Innova. Unique mini's, stickers, and of course any DG swag.

XL shirt, med or large hat!

I think the earlier the better. That way we have time to shop around for presents. If we are ordering something for them online it will take a few days to get it before we can even ship it!