• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

My package is taped up and ready to go. Ohhh, we are doing clues...well then...

It's going about a half day's ride from the Spam Museum. If my wife and I were driving it ourselves it would take forever to get there. We would have to debate if we wanted Chipotle Peach BBQ Hog Wings or a sandwich and some ice cream for lunch. I guess it would just depend if she wanted to grab a Black Mirror or not since we were in town. I kinda hope our friends would meet us at the place with the merry-go-round and grab a Sparkled Kazoo, but if they couldn't I would be down for just a Hot Fudge Deep Dish Banapple Jubilee. It's delicious. I am sure I would get to grab a round but would try to rush to make sure we were able to grab some Scotch Eggs and a couple Broo Doos, if they are still on tap, before finishing the rest of the road trip. Good thing I have already played a least one course in the state because it would be getting dark by the time we got there.

View attachment 19306
Gold line Bolt: beautiful color
Gold line Core: also a beautiful color
Gremlin: I think this is gator like, the gray color is awesome on this disc.
3 sets of hand warmers
12 oz of barely wine
1 pint of a Christmas ale

Thanks again Fishy your gift was awesome. That core will be replacing my Buzz I just lost.

Glad you liked it, sucks about your buzz, hope both the Lats find a place in your bag, I think everyone needs some sweet looking plastic in the bag and that bolt definitely fit the bill.Enjoy the beer carefully, the #23 is potent!

Im saying i cant access the pay it forward thread since im not a supporter.

@JSurman: timg already said hes not switching servers until after the new year :(

whats that??? only supporters get access the awesome pay it forward thread?? quit being cheap and kick a few bucks.. :p

My package is taped up and ready to go. Ohhh, we are doing clues...well then...

It's going about a half day's ride from the Spam Museum. If my wife and I were driving it ourselves it would take forever to get there. We would have to debate if we wanted Chipotle Peach BBQ Hog Wings or a sandwich and some ice cream for lunch. I guess it would just depend if she wanted to grab a Black Mirror or not since we were in town. I kinda hope our friends would meet us at the place with the merry-go-round and grab a Sparkled Kazoo, but if they couldn't I would be down for just a Hot Fudge Deep Dish Banapple Jubilee. It's delicious. I am sure I would get to grab a round but would try to rush to make sure we were able to grab some Scotch Eggs and a couple Broo Doos, if they are still on tap, before finishing the rest of the road trip. Good thing I have already played a least one course in the state because it would be getting dark by the time we got there.

half that stuff sounds gross or wierd:p

Ok, i have two SS boxes ready to go out.

1 is going to the state where "You cant shoot any game other than WHALES from a moving automobile"

and

1 is going to the state where "it is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors"

Ahhh, i'll bite....

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing in the state where my package is heading......which sucks

Ok, i have two SS boxes ready to go out.

1 is going to the state where "You cant shoot any game other than WHALES from a moving automobile"

and

1 is going to the state where "it is illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors"

the latter is PA...lmao :)

Just got my package today!!
DGA- Rogue blue
Lat64- River gold
Discraft- Surge ss red
Discraft- Flash red
Discraft hat
2 minis
Towel
OCC outlet covers
and a 3 disc Currier & Ives Christmas Collections cd
Love it!!!! Don't have a camera or I would post pics... THANKS... Also got the stuff I will be sending out tomorrow.