• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Well I didnt recieve my other items yesterday in the mail which means i will get them today! My mail usually comes by 4:30 , so I'm going to wrap those items, get my kids all bundled up hopefully make it to the post office by 5! If not I will be mailing it out on Thur :doh: sorry guys!!! And going back to my last hint~ its a ugly ass white dog hahahahaha

images6.jpg

Another hint;

Well I didnt recieve my other items yesterday in the mail which means i will get them today! My mail usually comes by 4:30 , so I'm going to wrap those items, get my kids all bundled up hopefully make it to the post office by 5! If not I will be mailing it out on Thur :doh: sorry guys!!! And going back to my last hint~ its a ugly ass white dog hahahahaha

Hmmm....:popcorn:

I have been getting up about 20 minutes earlier everyday it seems like....I was up at 9:30 today,staring at my front porch waiting for signs of the mailman! :thmbup:

hahaha I'm at home recovering from elbow surgery and everytime I hear a truck noise etc........I'm rushing to my front window!!!! :doh::doh::doh::doh:

Follow-up PM's!!!

Some free advice to all you Secret Santa's!

If the status of your package to your recipient is 'Notice Left' and after a couple of days, you still do not see a posting from your recipient, send him/her a PM with the tracking number to let them know their package is at the post office.

After 3 days and no posting from my recipient, I PM'd him. Good thing, because he had no idea the package was there. Never saw the Failed Delivery Notice on his door.

:(... maybe :)

Nothing in the mail... mailman got my hopes up again by saying he had two packages... but they turned out to be from B&N for my dad. Maybe UPS?? If not, then back to the waiting game. :wall::wall:

Mine is going out today!

Hint: If you browse the NFL thread you probably know who my team is. My package will be sent to the state harboring a bunch a criminals who call themselves a football team, also known as our most hated rivals.

Mine is going out today!

Hint: If you browse the NFL thread you probably know who my team is. My package will be sent to the state harboring a bunch a criminals who call themselves a football team, also known as our most hated rivals.

gotta be the vikings

Last edited:
Mine is going out today!

It's the Lion's I'm pretty sure, as he's a Packers fan. Unless for some reason the Bears and the Viks are criminals

Should be one more happy SS recipient today when they get home ...

as for me ... I guess I'm still waiting from the sounds of it. No worries ... I'm sure it'll be more than worth it.