• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

It is now up to the Post office. didnt realize until today that I didnt have a real name to ship to. oh well. should get there. I improvised :)

05106e11ec33bd1874723602d14643ee.gif

You will send package to PA<,,,,,,

Don't have you, but have a strange urge to send you something now

It is now up to the Post office. didnt realize until today that I didnt have a real name to ship to. oh well. should get there. I improvised :)

I didn't have a real name either. Arrived without a hitch. In fact, I dropped it off at the PO on Sat from CA and it arrived Mon in NY. I didn't even get a chance to check the shipping tracking. :p

Just sent a secret santa package to someone that lives in state
  • where it is illegal to eat chicken with a fork in one of its cities
  • that's home to the oldest portable steam engine
  • that was the site of the first Gold Rush in America

package is "out for delivery" in SoCal.

I was doing so well about not caring when my own package arrived, but now I got the bug! keep checking the door every hour.

Sent my package out today!

It's going to someone that has posted in here several times!

Does that narrow it down enough?:p:p

Sent my SS package to a state where you can fish for tarpon, reds, kings, mahi, grouper, some of the biggest largemouth bass in the country, and everything inbetween.

Roller coasters; theme parks; spring break; NASCAR, Indy, NHRA, & Le Mans series racing; fantastic golf, spring baseball leagues, and apparently, a little sport where you throw frisbees at a metal basket...

Im actually glad to be at work now, that way i cant run to the door every ten minutes....and even though i already know the mail came today, i still kept checking, like the mailman forgot to drop it off on his first trip around lol.

Sugar, you weren't. First thing that flashed through my perverted head was, "MMMMMM Katy Perry," Oh yeah, package shipped today to the city that was home to George "Fatty" Nichols...

Just an FYI to my SS. be prepared for a package to arrive on Friday in the only place ive been where I couldnt get drunk on the beer:thmbdown:. and, since i slacked and waited till the last minute to send I figured I would send Priority. :thmbup:

Sent my SS package to a state where you can fish for tarpon, reds, kings, mahi, grouper, some of the biggest largemouth bass in the country, and everything inbetween.

Roller coasters; theme parks; spring break; NASCAR, Indy, NHRA, & Le Mans series racing; fantastic golf, spring baseball leagues, and apparently, a little sport where you throw frisbees at a metal basket...

Sounds a lot like Florida!