• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

wow! i love it. the walnut/maple box is beautiful and i like all the christmas boxes. Thats a huge jewelry box u made for ur friend's daughter tho, who is she paris hilton? lol

anyone else more excited to see how the person they sent to reacts than getting the package yourself?

My SS got his last Saturday, and has been busy so i'll post his package contents.

DX icebowl wraith signed by Sarah Stanhope
DGA Rogue
Champ Roc+
Zepplin AceRace Disc
Disc Golfer On Board sticker
SunKing Sports sticker
ACE patch
Mini Driver
Mini Stash Box.

Glad you enjoyed and can use it!!

Usps.com says my package left the sorting facility in IL yesterday... which means if it wasn't delivered then it should be delivered today. Post pics!!!!

anyone else more excited to see how the person they sent to reacts than getting the package yourself?

Yes. I did two things different this year. One is a unique design on some swag...looking forward to see/hear what these guys think of the design and item. One of my packages has arrived and is waiting at the PO Office for me or my wife to pick up...I work in GA and I have the PO slip and I won't get by during normal hours so hopefully my wife will pick it up on Monday or Tuesday next week.

This could be yours...A SS package is out for Delivery - Check your mail.

Detailed Results:
Sorting Complete, December 09, 2011, 9:27 am, MXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX6
Arrival at Post Office, December 09, 2011, 7:34 am, MXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX6
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 09, 2011, 2:50 am, AXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX0
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 07, 2011, 10:35 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Acceptance, December 07, 2011, 1:50 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60611

EDIT: The number of letters in the cities may not be correct ;)

Received mine today,
the loot includes:

Star SL (lost one this summer, going right in the bag)
GL Flow (haven't tried much lat, looking forward to throwing it)
Lockback knife (always useful)
pack towels
hand warmers
mini
sharpies,
bandages
hand sanitizer
towels
sunscreen
sticker

and a bedsheet, which I assume was just for packaging purposes?

Thanks Santa!

Posted this yesterday back on p. 181
Anyone wanna take credit?

This could be yours...A SS package is out for Delivery - Check your mail.

Detailed Results:
Sorting Complete, December 09, 2011, 9:27 am, MXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX6
Arrival at Post Office, December 09, 2011, 7:34 am, MXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX6
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 09, 2011, 2:50 am, AXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXX0
Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 07, 2011, 10:35 pm, ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Acceptance, December 07, 2011, 1:50 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60611

Woah, our people must be pretty close together! :)

Got My package!

The contents are as follows:
Glow Champion Valk
Star Destroyer
ESP Hornet
Mini Driver

Slim Jim
Cheez-Its, which barely made it out of the package! (Zenbot approved, of course!)
Clone Wars Candy Canes
Pencil (with an eraser!)
Innova towel
Innova and another sticker
Hand Warmers

Thanks SS! I will be getting a lot of use out of all of these items!!

Last edited:
I swear I feel like the only one who hasn't gotten their package yet! And mine's been delivered :(

Either way....WE WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR STUFF!!!

Thank You Note (PM)!

How many of you have sent a Thank You PM to your Secret Santa as well as posting pictures on this thread?

I was sure to let my SS know he did a great job both with a post (including picture) and a personalized PM.

Make your Mother Proud!!! Send A Thank You Note!

I can't wait to find out what I sent.

Yeah I'm being silly but I honestly don't remember what the discs were. I just know that every tourney we played or ran I bought an extra or picked up an extra in winnings for my SS.

How many of you have sent a Thank You PM to your Secret Santa as well as posting pictures on this thread?

I was sure to let my SS know he did a great job both with a post (including picture) and a personalized PM.

I did to the second SS I got...But I wasn't able to find out who was the first!

I swear I feel like the only one who hasn't gotten their package yet! And mine's been delivered :(

Either way....WE WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR STUFF!!!

If I had you (not saying I don't) but I would make you sweat just a little more:popcorn::popcorn:

PM'd my SS a couple of times to let him know how much I appreciated the gifts. Posted in here also with a PIC

Latest posts