• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

I think all who mailed after christmas should be banned from future SS. and if the people who get there gifts after christmas or even the second or third week in Jan want to leave neg feedback they should be able to.

Glad to see it bud :thmbup:

388243_10150473678337843_567467842_9022355_1543850271_n.jpg

Got my package from Shoptom!

Just to explain so no one thinks I scored waaay more then anyone else...I paid for the nutsac pac (3 discs, bag, birdie beads, hat etc) and tom paid for post over here (no mean feat on its own!) but threw in...

Glow Stalker
Mini moonshine keychain hipflask
Mini Santa sack
Card with Chatanooga keychain in it

as well as some extra stickers and such (plus he swapped hand warmers - that i have zero use for - for a reusable scorecard, from the sac pack.)

Thanks Tom, used the sac today, gotta tweek it a little and get strap right, but looove how light it all is! Two thumbs up!

I would leave negative feedback if i KNEW who my ss was, or AT LEAST neutral feedback.

EDIT: I Think if you mailed a week after the daedline you should be perma banned from future S.S.

Last edited:
The one I did get was late also but he pm'd me and told me what was up so it was all good. I was fine with that. The second however was supposedly shipped yesterday!?

Unless the requirements are tougher (ex. Minimum of 8-10 itrader feedback or someone to speak up for them) I wont be doing it next year. It was supposed to be fun thing and bring good vibes to everyone. I enjoyed shopping around for my 2 SS and am glad they liked the presents they got BEFORE CHRISTMAS WAS OVER.

Another thought might be to run a separate SS for the premium members. I plan on getting a premium membership (not it) and I'm sure if your that invested in this site you won't try to screw someone over. I think Solomon did a great job and now we know the requirements to participate need to be tougher or this will happen again in July.

Yeah, getting mine AFTER christmas and being SURE it wasnt coming took just about all the fun out of it. My hat is off to solomon (and his elves) for putting this together, but i think itd HAVE to be premium membership for me to consider signing up again.

Super lame that people are still waiting for gifts. The ones that didn't send should be "dealt with" and tossed into the hole on 8.

i think some kind of site membership and a combined seller/trader feedback of 20+ would eliminate all of the BS.

i only check this thread now to see if anything is going on or whats developing with the dead beats. ill tip my hat solomon for putting it together i could see having tougher requirements for the next ss

@nate i think youre talking about the michigan state university course,, they shut it down for like 6 months a year for an agricultural expo they do